Bag Seed - LED - Scrog

Thanks!

Not much to report on today. I think I'll grab more pics in the next week or so.

New photos! This gal's fan leaves have gradually been yellowing, a few at a time, for the last week or two. I haven't been too concerned, though. Should I be? She's approximately at 40-something days of flower (of 12/12, actually), and has been growing quite quickly.

SAM_2498.JPG

SAM_2497.JPG

SAM_2490.JPG

SAM_2491.JPG

SAM_2492.JPG

SAM_24931.JPG

SAM_24941.JPG

SAM_2496.JPG

And my favorite shot:
SAM_24951.JPG

Its normal for the plants to yellow while its finishing up, its a little early but the plant still looks good. I wouldn't worry about it, great job man :Namaste:

Ya it is a bit early usually last 2 weeks, it starts with the flush usually for me but not to far off for a really early bloomer but could definitely be a ph problem. Im sorry I didnt mean there was nothing wrong just that I didnt think it was too out there. But I always start with watering and PHing the runoff see how that looks, if it off flush with a good amount of water, at least the pot amount so 5 gallons for a 5 gallon pot but some pole will do 10 gallons in 5 gallon pots. However you flush just add another full dose of your PH'd nutes

Thank you for the replies, mates. I've been watering only after checking the soil dryness with a finger, and that makes it about once a week. I have used an 11-35-15 orchid fertilizer throughout flowering, except for the last watering. The sugar leaves are still green (and pretty frosty), but most of the fans have a bit of yellow on them. I checked trichomes, and I think about a quarter of them are white, with the rest clear, and only one or two amber trichs. She still has a way to go. I really don't have a way to properly flush her, with the screen in place, and I'd end up injuring her if I tried to move her. I've got a litterbox under the pot, and with the pot in the box, I can give at most one gallon of water, which will pool in the box, below the rim of the pot's pan, for about two days. I guess I could give her a good strong dose of molasses, in about 3/4 gallon of water, in a few days. I just watered her about three or four days ago, so she's good on that yet. I've got a lot to learn about big pots, in that until now, I've used smaller pots that dried up more quickly.

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Holy crap, I'm so sorry to have abandoned this! This was my best grow, 2 zips! Some of the best smoke I ever enjoyed. I see the site is using HTTPS now, I REALLY appreciate that! Thanks, 420Magazine! ~AscendedMasterKief.

Edit: I'll see if I can find some photos!

Back
Top Bottom