Bag Seed - Scrog or Super Crop Grow Box Journal 2013

oh no! my airpump died!

I just noticed today as i was about to change out the rez, but I think that it died yesterday when i spilled some water i was adding to the rez.

its too late to pick up a new one tonight, I'll have to get one tomorrow. i plan on filling the rez only half full and pumping the water so it spills from a hight, getting at least a little bit of oxegen. we shall see.

I put a second water pump in there doing the same thing, squished the ends of the tubes to make the water a bit higher pressure so that its shooting into the rez, and put a large bottle of frozen water into the bucket. Hopefully that will suffice until tomorrow. I will have to replace the airpump in darkness, as it wont be switching over to light until about 11:30.

well, I've been neglecting this journal a bit, sorry.

not much has changed sense the last post, though it was a month ago. the buds have gotten a bit bigger, and its getting pretty close to finished. I'm pretty sure a lot of roots did end up dying because its just not going through as much nute solution, and the stems are starting to hollow out. I'm just letting it go until the trichs start getting cloudy, which non have so far. I'll get a picture up later today if i remember (the lights are off at the moment).

I dont think there is root rot or anything, as there is no smell or slime, though the roots are fairly dark brown. I'm pretty sure the largest issue with the plant has been that small inner bucket thing that i started this in, as it created a root mass high up in the bucket, which caused alot of issues later on.

I've got a few clones ready to go, and I'll be trying soil this time, I'm thinking two 5 gallon containers will do nicely.

wow, well this has been quite the journey.
I know i keep promising pictures, so before anything else lets just get the picture part of this post out of the way:

the last two photos were adjusted after to show the color a bit more true to life, as everything looked really yellow on the camera for some reason.
the buds closest to the light got really dark purple, while those further away were very bright green.

all in all, from germination to harvest, it was 6 months to the day! right now its all drying at about 70 degrees and 70 humidity.

I turned the trimmings into oil.

Gotta get going! have a good one!

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.
Don't forget to head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too! :cheer:

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress

In the future, whenever you complete a journal, please use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post, so we can be alerted to move it for you.

Hope all is well in your world.
Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine. :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom