Bag Seeds From Unknown Purple - CFL Set Up - Complete Beginner - Advice Welcome

new2this1992

Hello im completely a beginner when it comes to grows, my family has done it before, and i've done a lot of research in the past, so the other day my friend came over and sold me this purp that had nice seeds in it, he said he got it from a dispensary, he normally isn't the type to lie so i trust him, they were completely brown, i decided to germinate them just for the hell of it, i was doubt full if they'd grow at all, two days later they're root had burrowed deep in the toilet paper cloth i put them in, i bought some pots, soil from home depo and cfl lights, plus i already had on old liqour cabinet and a little fan. i set them up in a box before i put them into the cabinet. over the past two days they have poked out of the ground some are small some are big, i just dont want the little guys too die and i think it would be awesome to get some free smoke.

if anyones interested or thinks they can give me advice and such feel free, i promise to keep posting to completion, my set up is the following

8 cfl 23w = 100watt energy saver ( will post pics)
12 little pots
6 tray seed planter
small fan
grow cabinet

the lights are about two inchs away from the pots, and are pointed straight down, im thinking about painting the walls flat white with primer paint, just a thought so i can save money.

the little sprouts are different shades of green some of the leafs are pointed up some are down, some are long and some are taller, two still have the seed shell on them im keeping them on 24 light right now i heard thats good for babies. im just worried theyre stretching for light to much i dont want to burn them but at the same time i want them to have as much light as possible. thoughts?

ps im presently having trouble posting pictures i have no idea how to to be honest if someone can help with that id appreciate it!

Welcome to :420: Sounds like you done your homework. You will find a wealth of information on this forum and if you ask people are always happy to share information and knowledge. Pics are easy once you get the hang of it. See this link for info

Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

Good luck on your journey my friend ✌

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom