Baggage.Media Bastards.No Sympathy for the devil

Anass

To accompany the fabulous and versatile style of marijuana-living is the good ol' political elephant, fat with no shame, and sitting quietly on a circus trapeze in the living room. Almost like a herd of politicians, hanging and lurching over the Marijuana-Political Arena acting out as if they were rabid animals caught in an ancient-flashback of a blood-lust mass stampede over the nation. Unfortunately, today's politics are sneakier and more dull as a by-product. Nonetheless, these people tear that same independence and sense of self-motivation by rupturing similar foundation. Foundation that people can get high on.

I've gotten into societies box full of outcasts and junkies. And I wear a real political stereotype as well as any pothead; guilty by association. Is that the truth? Are drug references OK? Not Easily...I think.

In the moments of processing between the time words work their way through the ear-drum to the brain is a familiar and eerie silence. It may be noticed only by those accustomed with sending messages that can spark almost any flavor that human emotion can offer. Echoing the lines "I smoke pot" is to yell and holler down Alice's dark rabbit hole, the reactions are infinite.

Well...sometimes, its usually a slam. A bullshit type-casted lifestyle glorified in Cheech and Chong films or in Half-Baked. You know, the marijuana media image...right?

I find that our "stoner community" has been stuck into a public pigeon hole. And not everyone caught inside this hole has the munchies! Fuck the birdseed charity, I won't eat it. I'm damn happy to be getting out because the stoner incognito truly prevails in personal freedom.

Re: Baggage...Media Bastards...No Sympathy for the devil

Nice.

Yeah, I guess we really are allowed to post anything.

i second that....

now dude what the is the damn point to everything you just said?

Sounds like Hunter S. Thompson right there.

man ide love to see oprah eat dr phil

Gees, wouldn't Letterman be pissed he missed out on the action. I heard he wants to eat Dr Phil too. I wonder what Steadman would say...that's right, he's out of the picture now writing a tell all book. A chapter could be "The day Oprah went down":rofl:

Oprah :passitleft: Dr Phil

Letterman:nomo:

Steadman:scratchinghead:

StonerGrower4:clap:

Ya, I'd much prefer Dr. Phil eating oprah...and I might be guilty of jocking the dank Hunter Thompson style...and que the smoke: BONG!

Back
Top Bottom