Bagseed Grow 1st Grow Ever - Starting Flowering

Nice Job on your first grow here bud :bravo:
Yellowing is natural when going into heavy bloom (and with such things as vegetables) the energy is all going to buds. Also i believe its sign that they are low on N which is exactly how they like it in flowering. Just keep doing what your doing bud! :goodjob:

Update, plants doing great! Smells awesome and just keeps growing. Thanks for the advice and the comments. Keep tokin :roorrip:

DSC006833.JPG

Whole plant shot

DSC006853.JPG

Random Cola

DSC006864.JPG

Top cola

DSC00692.JPG

Top cola also just sideways to get a better look at its height

DSC006886.JPG

Random Cola

DSC006893.JPG

Nice close up of a random cola

DSC006903.JPG

Bud right on the stem directly below the main cola

-JM

Nice and frosty too. the sun is your friend. How long did you veg for? Do your nutes have any Nitrogen in them? Some is still needed for flowering (any growth requires N) The Miracle Gro could have been depleted already.....just a caution. Most bloom nutes are TOO lacking in N. BTW, that looks like my first plant back in '86.

Nice and frosty too. the sun is your friend. How long did you veg for? Do your nutes have any Nitrogen in them? Some is still needed for flowering (any growth requires N) The Miracle Gro could have been depleted already.....just a caution. Most bloom nutes are TOO lacking in N. BTW, that looks like my first plant back in '86.

BTW, that looks like my first plant back in '86 <-- Hope thats a good thing haha.

I wanna say i vegged for probably 40, 45 days. I used to have it marked somewhere but i cant seem to find the damn calender..

And i've been pretty lazy lately and havent gotten any nutrients yet. Its been doing so good without them that its kind of been making me not wanna go in a sense. I'll probably get some soon, but who knows maybe i'll just go with a non nute grow.

Thanks for the comments,:thanks:

-JM

I say if the plant looks and grows good, wait for nutrients. But that's just me......and I'm far from an expert grower. Your plant looks awesome.:yummy:

Hey guys probably have a pic update sometime later today.

In the meantime i got a question. So, i've been noticing alot of the tips of the pistils turning amber/orangish and some of the whole pistils turning that color. Could it have hermied somewhere and put it into pollination or do some strains turn really early? I mean i predicted maybe end of summer this plant will be done so it seems to early for color changes already.

Thanks

Picture Update, again plants doing good and smelling even better.

DSC007052.JPG

Nice Top Cola

DSC007021.JPG

So frosty :dreamy:

DSC00700.JPG

Yum

DSC006993.JPG

Right off the stem

DSC006972.JPG

:high-five:

DSC006983.JPG

This is what i'm talking about in the question above. Alot of color change?

DSC006952.JPG

Another shot of the top

DSC006932.JPG

Snow in the middle of July?

And that's it for today, comment.

Thanks

Don't sweat it, pistils are not a good indication of ripeness. You need to study the trichomes close up. They are either clear, cloudy, or amber. You can control the buzz based on when you harvest.

Well guys got some bad news. The plant started to go on a downfall about 4 days ago. The leaves started to look really bad and when i went to look at it yesterday we just decided to pick it then so save the bud. Good news is we got a pretty damn good harvest for picking early and our first plant. I'll post some dry pics when there ready then off the the jars.

bud102.jpg

I know its probably the blurriest worst picture you've seen but i was stoned and it was a phone. Its the only one i have right now so i just wanted to give you guys an idea.

Updates to come,

-JM

Sorry to hear that. But some is better than none, and when it's good - Even better! :rollit:

At least we know it's good enough to make pictures come out blurry! :laughtwo:

Early Smoke report. (1/2)

Dried some for like 5 days and smoked it. Taste really fresh, almost an earthy skunky taste.
It hits you hard at first then couch locks you for like an hour and a half.
Once i dry it and cure it fully i'll post another report.

Thanks for sharing your grow with us!

Don't forget to head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too! :cheer:

I’m moving this to completed journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom