Bagseed Grow 4x4 Promix Soil x6 Cob

15592558175301589138211.jpg
1559255839271478603556.jpg
15592558694171199739277.jpg
1559255890636162799174.jpg
1559255932495241951058.jpg
1559255988353393804013.jpg

Slight iron deficiency? I think me watering at 6.8 is causing the iron lockout? Gonna lower it to 6 to see if i notice changes by end of month

hi TheStruggle,
I am curious to see how this turns out for you. have you been using any nutes at all? I use a super soil and led lights. I still end up using cal/mag and some type of potassium nute for flower. I also found that using water straight from my tap (which ph'd 7.0) to be best with my soil.
your technique here seems to be keeping your girls in quite a bit of shock. is this to keep node spacing closer?
how long do you plan on vegging before the 12/12 flip?

:Namaste:

hi TheStruggle,
I am curious to see how this turns out for you. have you been using any nutes at all? I use a super soil and led lights. I still end up using cal/mag and some type of potassium nute for flower. I also found that using water straight from my tap (which ph'd 7.0) to be best with my soil.
your technique here seems to be keeping your girls in quite a bit of shock. is this to keep node spacing closer?
how long do you plan on vegging before the 12/12 flip?

Ive given them one feeding 3 days before the flush.. Sensi Grow A+B at the recomended dosage per L .. haven't given them anything since the flush
I am going to flip once i buy this light proof tent .. within the next 3 weeks
Which soil do you use?
I Was just trying to keep the overall canopy height within reason
Any suggestions i am open to all input thank you for commenting

Hello,
I recently moved and started growing again after about a year break. The good news is my state voted for recreational cannabis and won. So no more sneaking around for me. I was lucky to find seeds in some really good weed from my local dispensary. I bought a 3x3 tent and bought some soil. right now im using 25% ocean forest 25% happy frog 25% coco and 25% perlite. I grow in hempy buckets using a modified lucas formula. its a hydro/soil mix. I am using a 1500 watt led and my my girls started needing cal/mag within the first two weeks after germ. I am on day 20 of my 12/12 flip and did a massive defol. bare naked ladies. I should get a really decent finish from these, the genetics are very strong. one is a gg#4 and the other is called Hendo cream. both have over 25% thc.

enough about me,
what size tent you going to use? I guess I would wait till the lowest branches poked through, while super cropping the longer branches, for a even scrog. it really doesn't look like your far from that happening. maybe another 2-3 weeks of vegging?
your girls look very healthy, you are going to have a very nice harvest.

Hello,
I recently moved and started growing again after about a year break. The good news is my state voted for recreational cannabis and won. So no more sneaking around for me. I was lucky to find seeds in some really good weed from my local dispensary. I bought a 3x3 tent and bought some soil. right now im using 25% ocean forest 25% happy frog 25% coco and 25% perlite. I grow in hempy buckets using a modified lucas formula. its a hydro/soil mix. I am using a 1500 watt led and my my girls started needing cal/mag within the first two weeks after germ. I am on day 20 of my 12/12 flip and did a massive defol. bare naked ladies. I should get a really decent finish from these, the genetics are very strong. one is a gg#4 and the other is called Hendo cream. both have over 25% thc.

enough about me,
what size tent you going to use? I guess I would wait till the lowest branches poked through, while super cropping the longer branches, for a even scrog. it really doesn't look like your far from that happening. maybe another 2-3 weeks of vegging?
your girls look very healthy, you are going to have a very nice harvest.

So lucky lol! Here in my state they only have CBD weed legally i cant wait for full blown legalization it is ultimately inevitable! GG one of my all time favs def checking out your grow!
Thank you for such kind words i think you and the other brother that commented may be the only 2 watching. I am grateful for the advice! Yes i was planning on a 4x4 tent with a scrog net..hopefully i got mostly girls they're all random bagseed

I would kill for a male plant. seeds seem to be very hard to come by. both seeds I planted were female, but I kinda knew they would be. I have watched a few vids of people showing sex of seed and I followed what they said and sure enough, females. I think breeding would be very interesting. im not blogging my current grow. i'll show you some photos when they get closer to finish. I didn't do any training. I lollypop the first two sets of branches, usually using the second set for cloning. then I just grow em out. this is the first time I am trying a heavy defol at day 20. it is pretty tight in my tent, so defol made sense. they look happy today, so I know the defol didn't critically hurt them. im hoping it stunts stretch. the gg is about 3 inches from the light and im at max height. i see some training in my future. as for legal weed HELL YA!!!! im gonna grow a mother plant in my living room HAHAHA!

Back
Top Bottom