Bagseed Grow

Today was the big day.
She went 119 days from seed.
Wet weight is 270 grams.
And she smelled like lemon sented pine sol

Congratulations on your harvest. Harvest days are like having extra mini birthdays throughout the year!

I had a Lemon OG Kush from DNA. That was lemon pine-sol
What was funny about the smell was that I kept wondering what was so familiar. Then it hit me. Smell like every army restroom. Heavy heavy pine-sol. Maybe I should breed this shit and call it "army W/C".

What was funny about the smell was that I kept wondering what was so familiar. Then it hit me. Smell like every army restroom. Heavy heavy pine-sol. Maybe I should breed this shit and call it "army W/C".
Yooo! You would have hated the prison camp down in Guantanamo Bay. LoL

The "Head Shed" while I was down there started using Pine-Sol for everything once he realized the detainees hated it. I spent over a year smelling that crap daily. LoL
I still get a headache, to this day, everytime I smell it. (It smells much stronger at 115° and 100% RH on the island) yuck!

I love some lemon smell tho...

:passitleft:

Yooo! You would have hated the prison camp down in Guantanamo Bay. LoL

The "Head Shed" while I was down there started using Pine-Sol for everything once he realized the detainees hated it. I spent over a year smelling that crap daily. LoL
I still get a headache, to this day, everytime I smell it. (It smells much stronger at 115° and 100% RH on the island) yuck!

I love some lemon smell tho...

Dude.... I take it your familiar with there habits. I've fought in some crapy places. Literally.
Stay up wind and pine-sol is your friend.
Oh. LOL. And when it's your turn to be up in the turret. Keep your mouth closed.
:rofl::rofl:

Dude.... I take it your familiar with there habits. I've fought in some crapy places. Literally.
Stay up wind and pine-sol is your friend.
Oh. LOL. And when it's your turn to be up in the turret. Keep your mouth closed.
:rofl::rofl:
I was the SOG for the segregation/ disciplinary unit down there. We used more pine sol than most due to their obsession with pee & poop... I'm sure you understand how they would use it...

Bleach & Pine Sol.... all day erry day.

The only decent place over there is Turkey. And N. Africa sucks balls
Truth!

I enjoyed Dubai, but that's honestly a whole different world. Luckily I dodged out on the "Horn of Africa" deployment. That shit exploded when the pirates were ramping up around 2006. Everyone I knew was getting orders to small boats off the HOA. No thanks!

I'm just glad to be somewhere far far away from there.

Truth!

I enjoyed Dubai, but that's honestly a whole different world. Luckily I dodged out on the "Horn of Africa" deployment. That shit exploded when the pirates were ramping up around 2006. Everyone I knew was getting orders to small boats off the HOA. No thanks!

I'm just glad to be somewhere far far away from there.
I've never been to Dubai. One placed I wanted to go to but never had the opportunity. But the Mediterranean wasn't to shabby.

Ok. Drying done and into jars to cure. I emded up with 2 ounces total.

48.9 (1.7o) grams of bud and the rest is trim.
The nugs are firm and dence. They grind up nice and burns even. Not harsh at all. Has a heavy pine smell and leaves a pine-sol after taste.
I harvested a week early. So no couch lock at all. Makes you want to do stuff.

20180830_085621.jpg
20180830_085815.jpg
20180830_085021.jpg
20180830_084946.jpg

Ok. Drying done and into jars to cure. I emded up with 2 ounces total.

48.9 (1.7o) grams of bud and the rest is trim.
The nugs are firm and dence. They grind up nice and burns even. Not harsh at all. Has a heavy pine smell and leaves a pine-sol after taste.
I harvested a week early. So no couch lock at all. Makes you want to do stuff.

20180830_085621.jpg
20180830_085815.jpg
20180830_085021.jpg
20180830_084946.jpg
Awesome work. Killer smoke & in the running from POTM from a bagseed grow. Great journal, too!

You done well!

Fantastic job. Man that plant had some outstanding fall colors. I'm sure you will remember her fondly as you smoke her.

I wish I had of taken a picture of the underside of the leafs. Alot of purple.
And remembering her fondly are her 8 bagseed buddies that are hanging out in the bannan gang.
This grow was to see if the bagseeds where worth the effort. They are.

Ok. The cure is going well. Smokes nice. Very strong pine smell and taste. Pine-sol is the best I can describe it. The wife say there is a hint of a coffe smell/flavor. I can only come up with maybe OG Kush hybrid for this plant.

Ok

I consider the bagseed test a success.

Now I'm dropping 8 of the same bagseeds in the hopes of finding a good mother to clone from.

Then do a SOG.

Here is what I have so far.
8 reg seeds in the banana gang.

And

Attachments

• 20180906_102213.jpg
    20180906_102213.jpg
    340.9 KB · Views: 50
  • 20180906_102135.jpg
    20180906_102135.jpg
    445 KB · Views: 62
  • 20180906_102117.jpg