Bagseed Grow

If you are not adding a bunch of stuff to your soil. You shouldn't need to let it cook for a while. I say shouldn't as I don't know what you did put in it. While you said you didn't add nutes that doesn't mean you didn't add anything.

If anyone is still watching here is an update to my Bagseed grow/learning grow.
Nutes full strength. Up near 1400ppm.
It's been 30 days.
About 45%rh
pH in soil 7.5 and run off 6.8
(looks like that is going to be my base line).
Still vegging waiting on my GGa group grow.
Tried my hand at some LST.
Still plan to super crop later. When the auto flowers the bagseeds will be flipped
I'm watching brotha.... I just stalk quietly in these threads. I really don't know shit about soil ph or adjusting organically. I just roll with what I got. I really should pay more attention to that stuff. I check my water ph every couple weeks. It is 6.5 every time. I guess I'm just trying to not overthink it.... but I'm starting to get curious about how much better they would grow if I put in a bit more effort...

:passitleft:

If you are not adding a bunch of stuff to your soil. You shouldn't need to let it cook for a while. I say shouldn't as I don't know what you did put in it. While you said you didn't add nutes that doesn't mean you didn't add anything.

It's just your basic promix with no time release nute. So I have to start adding it in from the get go. This is not FFoF.
And the pH stuff i needed to know for a starting point. Think I'll let the pH do it's own think as I am happy with it.

I'm watching brotha.... I just stalk quietly in these threads. I really don't know shit about soil ph or adjusting organically. I just roll with what I got. I really should pay more attention to that stuff. I check my water ph every couple weeks. It is 6.5 every time. I guess I'm just trying to not overthink it.... but I'm starting to get curious about how much better they would grow if I put in a bit more effort...

:passitleft:
Well havnt killed these two yet. Can't wait for the group grow

Any preflowers yet? I’ve been trolling for weeks now..., please tell us about the seeds. Yeah.. I know, “bag seeds”. That said, every seed has a story, would love to hear about these

I'll try to get some close ups in the morning and maybe you guys could tell me what I'm looking at.
As for the Bagseeds. Got a zip. Guy said it came from the mountains in cali.
Bud almost black. Seeds are black. One bud in the zip had seeds. Found one when I heard that pop in the grinder. I really had to look hard for them buggers. Found 12. Two are growing now. The others will be used for a SOG if the current two work out ok

howdy mr.Trav, going to follow along, watching your monkey glue too......:high-five:
Welcome to my school. LoL. This Bagseed grow is how I'm learning, not to mention you guys here on 420mag . So glad that I had these seeds to screw around with first.

Hi @DV-travis, I like your little bag seed grow babies, very pretty :)
I would top them, that is now my preference, that’s up to you.

It’s time to feed them. If they’re in pro mix 4, that’s just sphagnum moss, no other nutrients. A nice water soluable fertilizer and I bet they’ll you’ll see it in a couple days. I wouldn’t worry about the ph, in a soilless mixture like that, the pro mix is ph balanced with calcium (lime). I’ve grown on that medium, just pm4 and perlite, when it’s all I had, but I use potting soil preferably.

Hi @DV-travis, I like your little bag seed grow babies, very pretty :)
I would top them, that is now my preference, that’s up to you.

It’s time to feed them. If they’re in pro mix 4, that’s just sphagnum moss, no other nutrients. A nice water soluable fertilizer and I bet they’ll you’ll see it in a couple days. I wouldn’t worry about the ph, in a soilless mixture like that, the pro mix is ph balanced with calcium (lime). I’ve grown on that medium, just pm4 and perlite, when it’s all I had, but I use potting soil preferably.
Yes. I have giving them food. Been trying diffrent stuff so I can see myself.
My GGa is going to get all new stuff. Looked at the dates of the stuff I have and it's old. All my hormon and root growth and nutes are now new.
I'm happy with the pH. Doesnt move a lot. Going to roll with 6.5 to 7.5.
Going to super crop the bag seed. Thats plan for now.

Nice tight stack! My plants tend to stretch out too much. Looking great!
That's definitely from vegging under that led light. Mine tend to stack beautifully under one of those as well. Nice touch!

Yes. I have giving them food. Been trying diffrent stuff so I can see myself.
My GGa is going to get all new stuff. Looked at the dates of the stuff I have and it's old. All my hormon and root growth and nutes are now new.
I'm happy with the pH. Doesnt move a lot. Going to roll with 6.5 to 7.5.
Going to super crop the bag seed. Thats plan for now.
Everything is looking good buddy but I would never let my pH get as high as 7.5. 6.5 is Fantastic for Pro mix. I'm not going to give too much away now, it's up to you to learn on your own as I don't want your plants to look better than mine in the Gorilla Glue thread LMAO.

Back
Top Bottom