Bagseed Grow

ZebSoames

Just getting everything together and wanted to see if some black bag seeds where good. Well two of two sprouted. I left the lights on for 4 days by mistake. So this is what i have now. Any idea's about type and strain????

Impossible to tell brother, but they're viable seeds lol. So you know, you can bury them deeper to get rid of stretch. I mean literally you can put them in a deeper pot and fill the soil right up to the underside of the leaves you're seeing. All of those little hairs on your long skinny stem are potential root sites.

Even if you know what strain the bag was supposed to be that they came out of, you only know half of the equation as you don't know what strain the Male was that pollinated it. Too early to tell if Indica or Sativa dominant by the leaves as they all kind of look the same as babies.

You may have been told there is now way to identify that plant from the looks. If not then I just did. The really funny part is. Not only can we not tell you what kind it is. We can not tell you how it will effect you from the look of the plant. The best picture you can take can tell nothing. Even if you could describe the smell perfectly we still could not tell you anything. Not only can we not tell you what kind it is we can't know how good it is going to be.
Genetics are way to diverse now. A plant with as little as 25% indica could have perfect indica growth patterns and a sativa high. With bag seed you can not even take in the fact that the weed was good. It could be a hybrid or a hermie. And now we can include CBD to the mix. In that case the plant will look great have trichomes everywhere and may not get you high.
I hope I cleared everything up for you LMAO.

Genetics are way to diverse now.

I know what you’re saying Jackalope, but genetics are actually a lot less diverse now. Not only for cannabis, but for pretty much all other plant species, as we’ve mixed and blended so many species together. It’s a worldwide phenomenon- and not just for gardeners and plants either. There’s the illusion of more variety, and there’s more general availability, but reality is that there much less diversity.
I realize this post doesn’t help either...o_O

I hear you Weasel. Didnt go hydro lile O wanted. Keeping the learning curve simple. Just hoping for a shorter bushy palnt. Only so much room in the tent.
Amd even if the bagseed grow fails then I hope I learned from it. Just don't want to kill something nice. LOL

I'll keep this thread till the end of the bagseed test grow.

Looking good fam!. Again cant help ya with an ID. They look more indica but as the boys said it could still be a indica dom hybrid and have sativa effects.. you never know lol. You could drop 5 seeds of the same strain and have a completely different plant structure, smell, taste everything lol

I had 12 of the same bagseed. Planted two and they have the same look but are growing diffrent. Ones looks huge and is growing faster than the sister.

If this turns out to be good shit. I'll SOG the other 10 seeds.

Both plants took the transplant like champs. The bigger of the two spent 21 days growinh up top and had ok root growth. The smaller one spent it's first 21 day building roots.
The pH is seven in the soil.
Anyone know the lemon juice way to lower pH?

Back
Top Bottom