Bagseed In Cabinet Under CFLs In Dirt

It's week 7 of flower, and I grabbed a few nuggets from #2. Hanging in a dark corner. :) She's still going strong. :)

#3 is continuing to stretch, she keeps getting longer, and growing more flowers! Wish I had pics, because she's looking beautiful, in my opinion, anyway, lol. I recon I'm a bit biased! My camera's batteries died again. Can afford to get more, but no wheels, and it's raining outside, and the shop's a ways away. :/ Sitting here high as fuck at the moment. Cheers, y'all! It's only half past 12, but I don't care. ;) It's 5o'clock somewhere, and it's 4:20 somewhere, too!

Pics!
Put another light in there, too.
Up to 7*23w 2700k CFL's. TOTAL CFL WATTAGE: 161w, 11,200lm :)

100_40032.JPG
100_39964.JPG
100_39955.JPG
100_39922.JPG
100_39933.JPG
100_3994.JPG
100_39913.JPG
100_39902.JPG
100_39894.JPG
100_39872.JPG
100_39864.JPG
100_3985.JPG

Meh, I just harvested half of #3. Kicking myself in the ass. But then again, have some legal issues coming soon. Gonna try and get these to grow a second havest in a couple months or so, if not less. But for the next 3 days, I may be gone. Another Baker Act. My boss (a male) sexually assaulted me the other night while I (also a man) was passed out. He's been bragging around about it. So, tidying up shit, and calling to go to the Rubber Room Resort. Better than life in prison, for murder which the press would put a "hate crime" title on, despite the circumstances. If the bastard didn't have dirt on me (growing), I'd have been to them already. Chopping, hanging, and calling after air freshener. Sounds extreme as fuck, but my mind is GONE. So sorry folks, I wish I could keep this thing going, but if I'm gonna press charges or get psych locked, I gotta make sure my girls are okay as can be, without risk of them being kidnapped and murdered by the police. I would have stabbed this asshole, if murder were legal, but alas, it isn't. So gonna do the "right" thing, and call the law. I despise most LEO's, but maybe, just this once, they'll act in justice.

To clarify, I'm chopping. Completely. Tonight gonna chop, trim, and hang. When I get back from psych ward, gonna start cure. When I'm back, I'll start the cure and see how these girls went.

Tearing down growing cabinet. White paint stays. Vinyl records and other stuff get crammed back into cabinet, and lights taken out. Humungous pot of spaghetti sauce cooking, great cover smell. Will report on harvest in a few days, folks.

Hi all. I've cooled off a bit, had some thinking time, and decided not to go to the psych place. Smoked a quarter of brick between last night and now. Quite baked. Still pissed at asshole boss, but because of no real evidence, I decided not to press charges, but will be getting a restraining order against him.

Back on topic now. Found a stash of bud from my first grow, only about 2 or 3 grams. Very good mood-lifter. Remember the ol' Super Duper Suspended Vegetation Rig? Yeah. From that grow. Smells like almost nothing, tastes earthy, and gives a very cerebral racy high, probably because of an early harvest.

Quick dried a few from yesterday, #2 left me couch locked and stoned, baked, actually, lol. Same earthy taste as my first grow, just uncured. I've also quick-dried a few from #3 this morning, smells like citrus, but not sure exactly what. Hard to place. Very sweet, smooth, yet expansive smoke. Left my head floating like a balloon at the end of a string. :) Made me decide to bail the water out my boat, and take it for a 3-hour tour. Just got back a little bit ago. Cast a line out, didn't catch anything.

The rest of the bud from both plants I'm gonna let slow-dry like normal. I'll try and get some pics of dried bud when it's ready.

Cheers, all!

:peace:

From looking over each bud really careful, Can see it has no seeds. I grew sensimilla! :) :) I knooooooooows, I gotta get pics up. Soon, folks, soon. ;)

Got pics of the harvest, or part of it, anyway. Upset with yield, but uber-satisfied with quality and potency. First pic is #3 hanging, Got as good a close-up as I could, using a floor lamp for lighting. Second is the buds from both plants that I haven't smoked or misplaced yet. I could have another bag or jar around full of reefer that I forgot about...

100_40105.JPG
100_40151.JPG

100_39843.JPG

As they say, that's a wrap! :joint:

EDIT: "Reported" this post, to say this journal is complete. Another one coming soon! Feel free to keep commenting though! :)

Thanks, John! Been learning so much, just hope that I can retain this learning, lol. Wait'll y'all see my next journal. For a sneak peak, check out my blog. ;)

Well, since tasting neem oil in my smoke (Yuck!), I think it's safe to say that I I've learned that I should sterilize my next grow space before growing, wipe out any pests before flowering, and do the citrus/soda dunk if needed at harvest. Lessons learned.

Congrats on the harvest! Whats the neem oil taste like?

Thanks, b.real! It smells really citrus-y, and tastes bitter, like orange peel, and very harsh.

Well, tonight ate the remainder of my special olive oil today, in some bagged rice mix stuff, mixed some beef in, some chilis, the oil. Fuggin ripped tonight. Not sure if I mentioned it in this thread or not, but made oil out of the trim from both plants, and a few popcorns from each as well. Still wishing I had let 'em go longer, but got a couple seedlings outside, soon to be ready for a third journal. ;) And that closet's gettin' close to completion, too. :)

Bomb the room you are going to grow in with Raid max fumigator, not the fogger. The fumigators have 12.6 percent Permethrin, which is super high. Dr Droom only has like .5 or 5 percent. I forget which. Anyway, I have great luck with raid fumigator. Kills eggs too. I also clean the room of course. I also spray new plants I place in the room with floramite, or dip them if possible. When I spray, I soak them well with a pump pressure sprayer.

Back
Top Bottom