Bagseed In Cabinet Under CFLs In Dirt

hey man, im subbed. i love these kind of grows. ive actually got a cfl grow going in my signature.

you see how the plant is responding to its enviornment? this means its healthy and moving/growing every second. great work so far!

Well, it's start of week four, or last week of first month. End of this week they'll be a month old or so. Anywho, chronological details out of the way, I'd like to mention that I put numbers on each pot, to help identify them and make it easier to talk about any particular one at a time.

Number 1--leaves look a lot like my last plant. A hybrid maybe? Or too early to tell?
100_36232.JPG

Number Two--This one has some dominant indica traits. Hopefully that means a quick finish.
100_36221.JPG

Number Three--I think it's safe to assume this is mostly sativa, if it is a hybrid. If it's a purebred sativa, I'll be stoked. :)
100_3624.JPG

Yeah, I agree. Patience is not one of my strongest attributes, though, hehehehe. But, looking forward to flipping the lights next week, if the girls seem ready. Well, then gotta make sure they're girls, too. Can't believe it's Wednesday already. Got toasted on some killer bud at a friends place, but the buzz was a little muddled by vast quantities of alcohol, lol. Got a boat though. Went rowing around my marina and up and down some canals yesterday, too. That was before most of the drinking, lol.

psst! *whispering* I may have to utilize boat in scattering seeds. :) :):thumb:

Morning astei and good weed. As B.real said, they'll show their genetics during 12/12 but if you can get a direct shot of their leaves I might be able to help identify if its sativa or indica or perhaps both (the leaves are still very young making it difficult to identify)

Personally I would not flip to 12/12 for about a month, that's just my 2 cents. If you have height restrictions I would choose a form of LST or HST to keep the height under control.

Between my 2 grows one clone went straight into flower (clones are weeks ahead of seeds for maturity) and the plants i vegged for 40 days from seed. i'm pretty sure the vegged plant will yield at least 4-6x more than the clone straight to flower.

Whatever you decide I'm sure it'll be great :) I'll stay tuned for more updates :)

Morning astei and good weed. As B.real said, they'll show their genetics during 12/12 but if you can get a direct shot of their leaves I might be able to help identify if its sativa or indica or perhaps both (the leaves are still very young making it difficult to identify)

Personally I would not flip to 12/12 for about a month, that's just my 2 cents. If you have height restrictions I would choose a form of LST or HST to keep the height under control.

Between my 2 grows one clone went straight into flower (clones are weeks ahead of seeds for maturity) and the plants i vegged for 40 days from seed. i'm pretty sure the vegged plant will yield at least 4-6x more than the clone straight to flower.

Whatever you decide I'm sure it'll be great :) I'll stay tuned for more updates :)

agreed, but he needs enough light and room if he plans to veg for a couple weeks.

agreed, but he needs enough light and room if he plans to veg for a couple weeks.

Yeah, I'm gonna have to upgrade my lighting. Currently 102w actual CFL. Space is about about 3'd*2'w*4'h A good 8" of that is soil in height. And maybe 12" of lights and ventilation. I think their vegging time is ultimately up to my patience, lol. (sadly). However, at the moment, I'm perfectly content letting 'em be in veg for another week or two. I think I'm supposed to wait for seven nodes, or something like that, right? Where the leaves start being staggered instead of across from each other. I think that's about right. Anywho, that's what I've been planning on. Just been hoping they'll be mature soon. :)

Morning and good weed to all today. Update: they're off! Got up this morning, and bam! They've each grown a lot since yesterday! Seems like, anyway. Really pleased with these gals. But lemme guess, ya wanna see them too, right? All right then, let's get uploadin'. ;) First up, pics before watering and changing lights (I made it so all the lights are 23w (100w equiv) 2700k. Total is 115w CFL now. For now. Not sure if it's a good time for that end of the spectrum, but you can really see the increased light output. After that, are pics after watering, changing bulbs, and raising lights an inch or so.

Grrr...I may have to do something with the photos, because my upload timed out, pics got mixed a bit, once sorted I think I'll have more or new pics, I'm not sure if these are the right ones, lol.
100_36441.JPG
100_3645.JPG
100_36461.JPG
100_36473.JPG
100_36482.JPG
100_36492.JPG
100_36503.JPG
100_36421.JPG
100_36511.JPG
100_36441.JPG

Okay, the pics that I think didn't make it last upload session.

Post-watering, changing bulbs, and raising lights an inch or two.

100_36512.JPG
100_3652.JPG
100_36533.JPG
100_36561.JPG
100_36552.JPG
100_36542.JPG

looking good. it might be time to soak that soil and let it dry out again.

Did that, b.real! And trying patience on fer size. I don't want to get impatient with these girls, and do anything too soon. F'ing stoked about them looking so good. :) Oh, and, look at this, the sativa-looking one went and topped herself, seemingly. Branched out.

100_36612.JPG
100_36601.JPG

100_36862.JPG
100_36852.JPG
100_36842.JPG
100_36831.JPG
100_36822.JPG
100_36811.JPG
Thanks, elibrium! They're getting bigger all the time! So excited. Pretty sure 1 and 2 are indica-dominant, but not purebreds, and 3 is either purebred or hybrid sativa-dominant. 1 has 7-bladed leaves now. :) 2 is still at five-fingered leaves, and 3 is 5-bladed. Waiting for seven vertical nodes, then gonna switch to 12/12. I'm thinking a week or so at most. Concerned, however, because #3 is growing a lot more slowly than 1 and 2. It's so cool though, because 3 branched itself off, two distinct tops.

They are pretty skinny leaves you will know when they stretch. I love the look of 9 fingered leaves it strikes a curiouser fear in me. I have PTSD and that wrong sativa will send me wayyyyyyyyy to high! poking anxious stares through the blinds out onto the street of my quiet relaxed non eventful neighborhood. The mrs loves them though. I love me a good blend like the 2 phenos I have of the berry Ryder's the slightly more Indy Dom is the perfect day smoke for me packs a cerebral punch and clears my already clouded head. Early morning stuff. But lacks the paranoia associated some sativas I've sampled. To each their own the medicine effects everyone differently. I do wish I could enjoy some of those flavors though without flipping the f out haha!:lot-o-toke:

Well, in a few months, if yer in my area, gimme a shout. :) Let's do some taste-testin'. :passitleft:

the top leaves appear to be a lighter colour then the lower leaves, i would give your plants a bit more nitrogen.

Would some urine (ratio of 1 teaspoon per gallon) give enough nitrogen that could flush easily enough if necessary? I want to stay as organic as possible. Since it would be my urine we'd be using, it'd be important to note a few things, as follows:

1:) I still smoke cigarettes. I smoke a lot less than I used to a month ago. If a pack of smokes is probably about 20 grams, then I'd have to say than I have been smoking about 7 g of tobacco per day for the last week or so. Quitting, or at least limiting tobacco to similar quantities as cannabis, is in the works.
2:) I drink regularly. I drink about 5.12 oz of ethanol per day (based on one 4-pack of "Natty Daddy" pints per day. "Natty Datty" is 8% alcohol by volume).
3:) I don't eat too well. I eat restaurant food (or fast food) pretty much every day. Restaurant food, supplied by big companies like Sysco. This includes restaurants from your local Wendy's, to formal-dress upscale restaurants, which I haven't visited in over five years.
4:) I work irregularly. I don't have a job, but I do some work on an occasional basis. As I live in sub-tropical area, this makes me sweat a LOT when I do happen to work outside.

All these things could affect my urine. Given this, would my tsp/gal diluted urine be okay to give these girls some extra nitrogen?

Back
Top Bottom