Bagseed LED Closet Grow

Taller and lankier generally means male but not always. Hope you have girls, keeping fingers crossed fer ya. Once you see the difference firsthand, you will NEVER forget! Oh and one other thing, just cause you're growing out bagseed, dont think it can't be killer smoke. All of it was someone's bagseed at some time... before it was named and stabilized. So far, I have done nothing but bagseed for 5 years and this current stuff I got could be put up against some of the best named weed out there. .V.

Spoken real old school. I remember when Michoacan, Jamaican, Colombian or Thai Stick morphed into sessimilia (sess). Then sess got names like Puna Butter, Kona Gold, Durban or Hash Buds.

Fast Fwd to present and weed now got names like alcohol drinks served with umbrellas.

Bottom line, todays hybrids smell, look and taste very familiar. Growing styles have changed maxing yeilds and controlling enviroments.

Bagseed????? Ain't nuttin wrong with Bagseed!!!! :peacetwo:

Spoken real old school. I remember when Michoacan, Jamaican, Colombian or Thai Stick morphed into sessimilia (sess). Then sess got names like Puna Butter, Kona Gold, Durban or Hash Buds.

Fast Fwd to present and weed now got names like alcohol drinks served with umbrellas.

Bottom line, todays hybrids smell, look and taste very familiar. Growing styles have changed maxing yeilds and controlling enviroments.

Bagseed????? Ain't nuttin wrong with Bagseed!!!! :peacetwo:

As long as it turns out to be a female :):blunt:

looking good bro keeo it up and let us know what kind qf weight you get at harvest Im always extra curious with led lights me thinks the strains have a major impact in that catagory reps peace bro

Re: GrowLEDhydro Bagseed LED closet grow/GOOD NEWS*BAD NEWS

Ok guys its been a helluva week with all kinds of updates. First I've had visiters all week so I have not been as attentive to my plants as I would have liked. I discoverd around the 14th day of flowering (last Wed.) that, of my 2 bagseed plants, one is a confirmed female and the other, unfortunetly, is a male. Or maybe a hermie. Anyway I had to get rid of it. So now I am down to the one plant. It was the older and taller of the two plants. It is bursting with multiple bud sites. The plant outgrew the lite height which caused a mishap. Thursday I discovered the main cola was flat ass up against the lite. The top bud and some fan leaves were burned a little. Thank God I did not ever remove the glass because I think it would have been worse. Anyway here is the photos of the male/hermie (whatever) plant and the burns suffered from touching the lite for a half a day. I knew the plant was getting taller than the lite height but was literally to busy to find the time to adjust it. Life gets really busy sometimes y'know? I think its gonna be alright. I am using a capful of Tiger Bloom with every watering and the plant seems to love it. My ph is a consistent 5.9. Temps are 78 and that is with no fan in my closet other than the built in lite fans. I am now basically on crusie control. As long as I maintain the current conditions the plant should finish strong. I feel relieved for the most part. Not worrying as much. Thanks for looking.

BURNT (not happy)
DSC001014.jpg
BALLS
rsz_1dsc00096.jpg
DSC000975.jpg

make sure your led light is about a ft above your canopy you will get more penetration spectrum and coverage and no burning if there is any burnt leaf left on the plant cut the burnt part off leaving the good leaf good luck bro reps peace

I had the same problem earlier this year when I got my arjan haze #1 seeds I sprouted them put them under my 90watt ufo I went away for a long weekend come back they were bent under the light and had slight burning of the leaf tips so I checked the pro source webb site and they said 6-12 inches above the canopy I like the led lights for veg but never had much luck with any kind of weight return thats why I went back outdoors this year them seeds I just mentioned 9ft tall 1500 grams per plant 23%thc I went to a medical marijauna expo yesterday and met one of the owners of the seed bank I got my seeds from told him the plants didnt seem to be doing that great he told me you are far north wait till the 1-3 week of august and man youll see them take off like gangbusters and dont forget they are sativa strains they will kick your but reps peace bro

Whew, close call!

I've been playing with light heights (180w) and the plants will sit there or sometimes they look like they're being robbed or worshipping the light. It's just wild seeing them reach up and reacting to imput.

Too bad for your male/hermie but thats how we learn from our experiences.

It's still looking like a boss grow! Peace! :peace:

Re: GrowLEDhydro Bagseed LED closet grow*VIDEO UPDATE*

Ok here we are at day 24 of the flowering stage. Anyway check the video. Lots of budsites. It is still very healthy as the conditions remain the same. Hope to harvest around end of Aug.

YouTube - day24.wmv

Thanks for looking.

I discoverd around the 14th day of flowering (last Wed.) that, of my 2 bagseed plants, one is a confirmed female and the other, unfortunetly, is a male. Or maybe a hermie. Anyway I had to get rid of it. So now I am down to the one plant.

Look on the bright side - they could have both been male. As it stands, you'll still have a harvest. And it's not too late to take a few cuttings and either put them under 18-24 hours of light or stick them in the corner of the flowering room and pull them just before lights-off each day & place them under some kind of light (even a few cfls in an aluminum trash can will do in a pinch) for the balance until they re-vegetate and grow out a little bit. Then you can stick them in the flowering room - or stop moving them back and forth, lol - for good. They'll finish a while after your current plant does but staggered harvests are not necessarily a bad thing; they'll have more room to finish when you pull their mom. And you'll be assured that they'll all be female.

thats why I went back outdoors this year them seeds I just mentioned 9ft tall 1500 grams per plant 23%thc I went to a medical marijauna expo yesterday and met one of the owners of the seed bank I got my seeds from told him the plants didnt seem to be doing that great he told me you are far north wait till the 1-3 week of august and man youll see them take off like gangbusters and dont forget they are sativa strains they will kick your but reps peace bro

You can grow sativas outdoors in Canada? Do you have to wrap them in an electric blanket towards the end of October?

I forget sometimes that ALL of Canada is not cold half the year, lol. It's easy to do when just a couple weeks ago I saw pictures of snow in Alberta (7" at Marmot Basin Ski Resort on the 13th of JULY? LMAO).

Hey whats up? Sorry for the long delay on updates. Yeah my PC crashed so I have bought a new one. anyway i will put another video up on Sunday. So the plant is doing well. Buds are getting bigger. Plant overall is very healthy and a good 3-4 ft. tall. Its shaped funny. Havent really checked for trichs yet. Hoping to harvest end of the month. More on Sunday including new updated video. Thanks for looking.

this has been one extremely hot spring and summer judging from the clones I got for my friends I cant believe how well there doing healthy tall should yield some good quality bud strains are northen lights big bud and critical mass now the last one critical mass is probably the best indoor strain to grow, huge donkey dick sized buds good for any indoor grow and the taste and buzz are unbelievable thats my personal choice right now till I harvest my sativa but Ive been getting trays of clones of critical mass for 5$ each but a tray is 100 clones which can get a little expensive but the quality and weight make it worthwhile reps peace

well it has been long overdue but at last an update. Things are just moving along as planned. No real problems to speak of. Typical yellowing but still overall very green and healthy. Trichs are still clear to partly cloudy. Here is the new video. Thanks for lookin'. Planning to harvest end of month.

YouTube - ‪update 482010patti.wmv‬‎

Back
Top Bottom