bagseed to bagweed

Ok I'm caught up. I currently have 2 clones going now that came for what was supposedly an OG Kush bagseed. The buds purchased we're great and I recently harvested that plant and I'm happy a hell that I took clones. Ur ladies are looking good should be a nice yield.

very nice, this is more or less of a field run im in the process of ordering seeds from herbies, and i may get some from nirvana as well. a bit more pricey but i like it. this grow cost me no money but as we all kno we put our blood sweat and tears into out grows, thnx for the interest in my bagseed girls.

sooo the end of july is here! am i the only grower that loves it when aug. sept. rolls around? well i kno most of you all are indoor growers. but w/e. so i was reading a forum yesterday and there was quit a debate about plants not needing 12/12 to flower outside!!!! i got a good laugh out of all of this, unless you have automatic seeds the plants will not flower until they get 12 complete hours of dark period, the light period is not as sensitive. but the hours of darkness play the key factor into a harvest.....my site recieves light from the very first ray of sunshine in the am. untill it extinguishes in the sea. with the exception that it is shaded for about 2 hours during the hottest time of day, (12-2). i get much reward out of tending to them and watching the progress. now the last thing i want is for someone to see me going into the woods behind my house. i have niehbors on each side and 1 is chilhood friends with a local cop. not that im worried because the whole thing about guerilla growing, is that its not on my property so it is nearly imposible to build a case against me unless they catch me there. but i do everything i can to have that not happen, so my worry in not incarceration but if any1 finds them needless to say they will not be there the next day. sooo i only go out after my morning coffe and wake n bake :lot-o-toke:
this is my 3rd season at this site and im already getting ready for the following spring. the onlything i hate about it is
1.)waiting...lol
2.)the mosquitoes. blood suckin bitches
3.)the deer ticks. i pull 3-4 off me everytime
i dont know where the hell my camera went. ,my kid likes to play with my shit and loose it, lol kids! what are ya gunna do. but ill have the wife look for it and post some pics for you viewers . the tops are all growing in nicely and the untrimmed are filling in like xmas trees. the smell is very skunky when i start heading to them. i love it

8_4_14_082.jpg
8_4_14_067.jpg
8_4_14_062.jpg
8_4_14_061.jpg
8_4_14_056.jpg
8_4_14_046.jpg
8_4_14_044.jpg

whats up friends of :420: it has been raining all weekend, finally got some good sunshine on the ladys, getting fat and making me proud :morenutes: im waiting for the sun to dry the soil out and use the last of of the nitrogen. as they are all starting to flower hope your all having a good 1 im just :bong: and watching toons with my lil one, also i have been reading alot about dinafem. has any of you fine gentleman ordered from them? ill be surfing the feeds today hope to run ito one of you

whats up everybody, i dont have much to share, things are going good. i discovered a male, and it has purple pollen sacks, i removed it from the site and have a small cutting in some water, i will be gathering the pollen soon and save it for a pollination with the best fmale for some seed. seems like the right thing to do, oooh i also made some budder, and im pretty f%$@&# up right now, i may have consumed a bit more then i shouldve but im gunna go smoke a bowl and enjoy it... :peace: out my friends.. thanks again :420:

hello every1! i know its been a while, im sorry... ive been working on a big job at a mall thats been kicking my ass. so ive really only had time to sleep and smoke lol. but as this is a vegetative cycle forum, i will be starting a flowering cycle forum from this day until harvest. after the males were found and killed im left with 5 girls outside and i have my little micro gro under about 100w cfl, one of the outdoor plants has alot of purple the pic isnt the best but w/e. the other is the micro

hello every1! i know its been a while, im sorry... ive been working on a big job at a mall thats been kicking my ass. so ive really only had time to sleep and smoke lol. but as this is a vegetative cycle forum, i will be starting a flowering cycle forum from this day until harvest. after the males were found and killed im left with 5 girls outside and i have my little micro gro under about 100w cfl, one of the outdoor plants has alot of purple the pic isnt the best but w/e. the other is the micro

Why not just request that the admins move this to grow journals so you can keep it all together, instead of creating new topics for the same grow?

I didn't know that they could do that..lol oh then I'll just keep this one going. Like u said I've been extremely busy with work. So I won't have much time to spare... an update on the girls (5) are I'd say almost half way thru flowering!! I haven't had much time for them as I've had but every time I go look they are just packing on wieght.

Back
Top Bottom