Bagseed wonder

NirvanaGreens

i have a really nice bag seed plant growing it was from an unknown type of weed bag. really more like the weed you just buy and smoke and dont really know what it is. But its coming along nice and its an outdoor plant that is about 18-20 inches tall it is already developing white hairs at every stem. How much longer till it could possibly reach harvesting. i know its early but knowledge is power and the more i know about how to grow the better i will become at it. :]

You can learn a lot from reading other's grow journals. We all need more power!

well im in south florida the temperature is never cold enough to kill the plants. I should know, ive growing through the winter months. its starting to bud it has white hairs poppin out of every stem.

My plant just started like showing real good signs of female it has so much bud for just starting yesterday. When they get bigger ill put up some picks of all the white hairs

a couple months ok when i get the pictures ill put them up on a grow journal.
really i was gonna let them bud maybe 6-8 weeks but i think it should be 8-10 weeks instead. i dont know. need some help :]

Buy a 30x magnifying glass and when 50% of the trichomes are amber is prime harvest, if you wait longer you will have a more of a stoney high if you harvest a little earlier then you will have a more mild less stoney high. But you have a while before you need to worry about trichome colorization. More importantly is the curing process. My roommates father just got done curing his bud, he called me up and asked what the best way to do it is (I feel special when a 56 year old man who has grown pot for years calls me for advice) and after listening to me he said the difference in high and quality of the smoke is profound. He tried some of his bud after drying and then after a good 3 week cure he said that it was amazing the difference that it made in curing it properly.

wow i have some upsetting news ha i dont know if i should have done this but my plant turned out hermie and a castrated her.

i dont know if it was really hermie tho it has buds and like only a little pollen sacs it has much more bud than pollen sacs so i just plucked them off. they really smell quite nice tho XD. i wonder if it will grow female now.

Back
Top Bottom