The garden is looking lovely BA, great work, keep well and all the best!
Thanks Stunger. I hope you're doing well too man.

Big work there Baked! That'll make a difference! And a surprise harvest never hurts!
Thanks Otter. Definitely felt good to get all that done. I'm kind of intrigued to see if all that material I harvested will be worthwhile. A few more days of drying and we shall find out.

Girls in the Cali sun just look a brighter shade of green. Beautiful. :yahoo:
Don't burn yourself out BA, there is a lot of extra work going on there.
Hope your doing well Amigo.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎
Too late...burnt out and keeping my head above water. Barely.

Nice thing about all that hard work is that you can really see the results! Great clean-up and mulch-down. :welldone:
Much appreciated Shed. Now to figure out the motivation to stay on top of it instead of watching the tasks pile up.

Thanks Stunger. I hope you're doing well too man.

Thanks Otter. Definitely felt good to get all that done. I'm kind of intrigued to see if all that material I harvested will be worthwhile. A few more days of drying and we shall find out.

Too late...burnt out and keeping my head above water. Barely.

Much appreciated Shed. Now to figure out the motivation to stay on top of it instead of watching the tasks pile up.
That's not good, is there anyone who can give you a hand?
You need some rest Amigo.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Hey 420 folks. Hope you are all well. Apologies again for not being around much. Just can't balance the time really. Too much to do and can't get stuck for hours on here. Anyway...some quick documentation on the outdoor garden. Some plants are doing great...and some are doing so-so. I've already tossed a couple plants and I wish I would have tossed a couple more a couple months ago. I still have lots of defoliating to get done today so this visit to the site is a quick drive-by. Maybe some after pics?!

Currently battling these f*ers...it's whatever though. They'll always be around. Inevitable!

This is the last Cinderella 99 clone I had. She's been growing decent. I did some more cleanup and spread her out more. Took off more future larf too. Really hard to distinguish the foliage in some of these pics because of the other green stuff growing in the background. So good luck.

Zkittlez got some attention as well.

Apple Fritter stacking up. Very difficult to get full pics of this plant.

Now the garden bed with the freakish C99 still growing. She needs another defoliation which occurs today or tomorrow depending on energy.

Apple Fritter is looking happy. She has a couple colas that are easily passing the 12 inch mark! I did find a big ass caterpillar yesterday so I'll need to be more diligent with the coverage of my BT treatments.

And now the Queen of Soul! I got started with defoliating yesterday and only got about 1/3 done. The sun wiped me out and I had to stop. So today will be another round of it and hopefully finish. I'm thinking she's about done with stretching and I have her height in check. Now the flowers should start to stack up!

Take care everyone. Thanks for taking a glimpse into my garden. Blessings.

Hey 420 folks. Hope you are all well. Apologies again for not being around much. Just can't balance the time really. Too much to do and can't get stuck for hours on here. Anyway...some quick documentation on the outdoor garden. Some plants are doing great...and some are doing so-so. I've already tossed a couple plants and I wish I would have tossed a couple more a couple months ago. I still have lots of defoliating to get done today so this visit to the site is a quick drive-by. Maybe some after pics?!

Currently battling these f*ers...it's whatever though. They'll always be around. Inevitable!

This is the last Cinderella 99 clone I had. She's been growing decent. I did some more cleanup and spread her out more. Took off more future larf too. Really hard to distinguish the foliage in some of these pics because of the other green stuff growing in the background. So good luck.

Zkittlez got some attention as well.

Apple Fritter stacking up. Very difficult to get full pics of this plant.

Now the garden bed with the freakish C99 still growing. She needs another defoliation which occurs today or tomorrow depending on energy.

Apple Fritter is looking happy. She has a couple colas that are easily passing the 12 inch mark! I did find a big ass caterpillar yesterday so I'll need to be more diligent with the coverage of my BT treatments.

And now the Queen of Soul! I got started with defoliating yesterday and only got about 1/3 done. The sun wiped me out and I had to stop. So today will be another round of it and hopefully finish. I'm thinking she's about done with stretching and I have her height in check. Now the flowers should start to stack up!

Take care everyone. Thanks for taking a glimpse into my garden. Blessings.
Gotta loptta shit going on, bro! Looks great!

Back
Top Bottom