Now that I'm actually getting around to starting this perpetual journal, I have no idea what to write. I did know however that I wanted to start it on New Year. It is about having goals and getting them accomplished. A perpetual journal has been one of those goals!

This is simply a continuation from other journals and showcasing my personal journey in growing this blessed plant! I would love for anyone to join. Help teach and learn. I welcome wisdom with open arms. I have so much to learn, not just about growing, but this whacky ass life! I hope you are able to find blessings in this journal as I already know how much this community has blessed me.

This journal will start with genetics that I am simply ecstatic about!

Cinderella 99 & Rosetta Stone from Brothers Grimm Seeds.

Started 3 beans of each tonight at 9pm PST.

Smoke one with me as we venture together into a wonderful journey of growing, wisdom, blessings, mistakes, laughter, and love!

Peace & Blessings,
Baked :smokin:

Now that I'm actually getting around to starting this perpetual journal, I have no idea what to write. I did know however that I wanted to start it on New Year. It is about having goals and getting them accomplished. A perpetual journal has been one of those goals!

This is simply a continuation from other journals and showcasing my personal journey in growing this blessed plant! I would love for anyone to join. Help teach and learn. I welcome wisdom with open arms. I have so much to learn, not just about growing, but this whacky ass life! I hope you are able to find blessings in this journal as I already know how much this community has blessed me.

This journal will start with genetics that I am simply ecstatic about!

Cinderella 99 & Rosetta Stone from Brothers Grimm Seeds.

Started 3 beans of each tonight at 9pm PST.

Smoke one with me as we venture together into a wonderful journey of growing, wisdom, blessings, mistakes, laughter, and love!

Peace & Blessings,
Baked :smokin:
Woohoo :woohoo:
Hope you are well my friend.
Mind if I pull up a chair.:popcorn:

Stay safe
Bill

:passitleft:

I was thinking the same thing; mind if I light one up and chill.
Woohoo :woohoo:
Hope you are well my friend.
Mind if I pull up a chair.:popcorn:

Stay safe
Bill
You kidding me amigos?! You both are always welcome to my grows. Always appreciat your watchful eyes and encouragement in everyone's grows. You are both part of the blessings I'm talking about here. Have a great day Tok and Bill!

I was trying to get my first post composed with all the details last night. I kept getting interrupted. DOGS...8 year old...16 year old...then finally got a chance to settle into bed for the night. Peace and quiet! FOR SURE I would be able to get it written up with all my thoughts and wishes. Got a little distracted... and apparently the ashwagandha is working really well for my wife!!! Like holy hell! :thedoubletake::thedoubletake:

:yahoo:

For those that don't know...click the link and read up. You are welcome!!!
You owe me a dab or two if it works for you or significant other! :high-five:

Can I just say how incredibly amazing plants are as a whole?! We are seriously blessed! As humans, we have strayed so far from ancient medicine. One of my goals this year is to cultivate other powerful herbs in my garden. I want to integrate them into my lifestyle to help me heal in other ways too. I want to be a better blessing of a human to those around me.

Yet another reason we need to continue getting cannabis into people's lives to enjoy! I truly believe that cannabis is a powerful spiritual plant connected to the fibers of who we are as humans. It was meant for us!

Scientifically, I am sure we could have a lengthy debate about my previous statement. I would welcome your perspective if you are reading my journal and don't quite align with my spirituality or perspectives. I'm not an in your face kind of spiritual dude. I'm not interested in converting into anything that I cannot even identify myself. I just feel a connection to this earth that cannot be explained by science and it guides my beliefs. So I hope that doesn't dissuade some of you from joining this journal. From time to time I will drop some hippie, tree hugging, spiritual energy, and various other annoying stuff that makes me, well me. One thing is for certain is that I am focusing on blessings in life. I know I use that word a lot. Hopefully not annoyingly so. But it is a powerful word.
We can cultivate blessings!

Really all depends on how good the weed is too...
I guess! :hmmmm::smokin::laughtwo:

So here is my current thought process for this journal specifically! I was not really sure how to word it properly but this journal will be a bit more of me and focused on genetics. Either that I have purchased or that have been gifted. I love the sponsorship opportunities! I will be leaving space and time for sponsorship opportunities should they arise again. I also don't want to be restricted or hindered by those opportunities. If it means taking on too much for me personally and not doing the sponsor justice, then I cannot do it. I hope that made sense without making it sound like I am not appreciative. Simply needing to look out for my time and personal expectations first.

Moving forward, I want to use the winter to plan my next crops. I would ideally like to be at least 1 year ahead all the time. I want the first of the year moving to be when I start popping seeds. With the purpose of finding cuts that will be planted in the outside garden beds. I need to make time and space for learning to keep mother plants happy so that I can have a steady supply of ganja throughout the year. I will be growing outdoor from March-November. Indoor will be year round.

I have ZERO clue how many plants I want to end up with. I will be limited on space and quantity but I mean the genetics. How many cultivars can I run and not lose my mind with keeping track of clones and yadda yadda yadda. I just know that every cultivar that ends up being a keeper simply compounds the quantity for the following year.

I really don't know how to make this plan work correctly but I'm just moving forward. I know I will get wisdom here that will guide my decisions in the right direction. If something doesn't work for me, no biggie. Just trying something new and get better!

I'm starting with the two cultivars I mentioned last night, Cinderella 99 & Rosetta Stone. But I am planning on dropping a couple others from Brothers Grimm. Space Queen XX & Queen of Soul. That puts me at 4 cultivars. 3 out of 4 are regulars so I will need to be watchful for males. I would like to run 1 of each in the tent along with getting a cut to maturity outdoor too. Should I stop with just those 4? I have others to choose from too though! I want to try them all!

I believe you will figure it out in time and still have excellent results.
I wish I could plan an outdoor grow, maybe some day.
Thanks Tok. Yeah, I just need to get my ducks in a row and make the right moves. Thankfully these are photos so they can accommodate my mistakes a bit better. Haaa haaa.

Priority numero uno is getting these seeds to survive and thrive! Just dropped two more cultivars a few minutes ago. I'll update soon.
Yaaaaay!!! Welcome '82 to my perpetual craziness! :passitleft:

20211217_204548.jpg

WoooHoooo!!! My other seeds came in the mail. The plan was to drop all of them at the same time yesterday. Originally, the package should have arrived shortly after Christmas. I patiently waited and it never showed up. Patiently waited...and it still hadn't shown up. Today I got worried and was about to message the breeder to get the tracking #. Starting to worry for sure. Right as I was thinking of doing that...guess who casually says, "oh honey...guess what?! You got this last week and I must have covered it up with the junk mail. I hope it's not important..." Hands it over, gives me a kiss, smiles with a smirk, walks away, and then looks back with another smirk!!! That damn ashwagandha I tell you! MmmMmmMmmmmmmm

So I opened them up and ready for the plunge! I was really hoping to get them all dunked at the same time. Oh well, right?!

I dropped 3 seeds of Queen of Soul (regular) and 1 seed of Space Queen XX (feminized). They are also from Brothers Grimm Seeds, each of which I have HIGH expectations for. Eventually, I would love to grow all their collection and figure out which one(s) I like the best.

I need to go refresh my brain on the forum rules but I'm not sure if I can link to non-sponsor sites. So I'm choosing not to and not risk it. I would encourage you to check out their site for a break down on their projects if you feel like it. These are some old school genetics mixed with some new school too.

I'll leave all the cultivar info from their site below. I failed to include that in the text portion of the intro post. Honestly, I kind of missed a lot of details but whatever. If there are details that people care about, I'm sure they will ask. I'm going to make another post in a few with more details about my current plan. All is up for discussion and if anyone sees anything that would be a cause for concern, please pipe up. No holding back in this thread please. Tell it how it is!

Cinderella 99 was created in 1999 by the “cubing process” MrSoul performed with his outstanding female called Princess.

The dried, cured flowers are rich in terpenes ranging from sweet tropical fruit, to stinky rotten cheese… sometimes all in the same bud – the flavors and aromas are sublime. And of course, there’s the famous C99 high – devastatingly psychoactive, yet clear – you’ll feel like getting creative, playing music, or making art.

FLOWERING TIME:
56-65 days. Pistils should all be withered and the resin heads have all gone cloudy/milky at harvest time.

MORPHOLOGY:
Flowered indoors at 18 inches tall, the finished plant will be approximately 48 inches tall at harvest. C99 can become huge bushes when grown outdoors and pruned properly.

HOW DOES IT SMOKE?
The properly cured bud feels sticky and pliable between your fingers. On the nose, you get a Hawaiian Punch scent but with a funky body odor undertone. When you light it up, that fruity flavor hits your taste buds first, followed by the funky aftertaste. The high is smooth, strong and energetic, however, it can also be paranoia-inducing, depending your mood and setting.

GROWING NOTES:
C99 is a fast flowering plant needing plenty of light and nutrients, silica and extra calcium and magnesium. We grow C99 as multi-headed bushes with stakes for support. They also work well in a SOG or SCROG arrangement.

YIELD:
We harvest 4-8 ounces from an average indoor plant. One-pound yields on outdoor plants are common.

LINEAGE:
Princess x P94.

SPACE QUEEN XX DEBUTS 2022! STAY TUNED! Back in the late 1990’s, MrSoul and dear, departed Vic High (RIP) of BCGA in Canada collaborated by crossing Vic’s Romulan female to our Cinderella 99 male to create the original Space Queen. This strain was then used to great success by dear, departed “Weed Nerd” Subcool of TGA seeds in his breeding as well. As we come to the close of 2021, we’ve decided it was time to release a femme version of this legendary hybrid.

We selected an old-school C99 “Pineapple pheno” female from the original C99 seeds released back in 1999 to be the pollen donor to Vic High’s original Romulan clone. Thus, was created the first feminized Space Queen. All the best Romulan qualities have come together with the sugar and spice of Cinderella 99 in this all-female version. They’re vigorous, super resinous plants, with large, tight colas and a high flower to leaf ratio. A decidedly Romulan structure, yet the smoke is much more energetic in its effects.
FLOWERING TIMES
60-65 days

MORPHOLOGY
Think Evergreen tree shaped Indica dominant with heavy resin production. Purple colors may develop on both leaves and flowers during cold night temperatures.

HOW DOES IT SMOKE?
That first hit is a funky flavor, but very quickly you find the exhale leaves that fruity flavor on your tongue, followed by sandalwood aftertaste. The high is strong, yet gives you an energetic mood.

GROWING NOTES
The Space Queen XX structure lends itself best to growing in the natural Christmas tree shape with a central stake for support. Watch for heavy branches that may also need support. These are dense, big-yielding plants, so support the heavy branches well.

YIELD
We harvest 6-7 ounces of primo buds from a 48-inch-tall plant. Above average to heavy yield.

LINEAGE
Vic High’s Romulan x Cinderella 99 pineapple female pollen donor.

What a joy it is to behold these sparkling colas finishing their last couple of weeks. Rosetta Stone was created when we pollinated a very special Jack Herer female with an incredible male we discovered when we grew some P75 seeds that MrSoul had stashed away. He looks like a male version of our prized seed mother called Genius – his branching pattern is identical and his floral clusters are dense like female colas.

Expect wonderfully sweet, musky, incense scented plants with notes of jasmine and anise – the classic Jack Herer aromas and flavor as well as the potent, uplifting, cerebral high with an adrenaline rush. It’s Jack Herer, but more consistent, bigger yielding and faster-flowering.FLOWERING TIME:
63-70 days.

MORPHOLOGY:
These are big, vigorous plants with tons of resin on a large main cola and heavily budded branches so be sure to use supports.

HOW DOES IT SMOKE?
Rosetta Stone buds smell like a classy men’s cologne with musk, jasmine and anise notes on the nose – it’s classic Jack Herer. And the high is a sublime classy one too, you feel smoothed out and ready to party or get artistic.

GROWING NOTES:
Let the plants grow multi-headed, or with a single-dominant-cola. Stake the main colas to support them. Their strong branches may need no other staking than that, but her heavy branches may need additional support. SOG and SCROG work well too.

YIELD:
We regularly yield 8 dry ounces from a typical indoor plant. Outdoors, these plants are only limited by the grower’s style.

LINEAGE:
Jack Herer female x P75 male

These are dense, compact Christmas-tree shaped Sativa dominant plants, displaying the typical long, thin leaves.

Queen of Soul flowers for 60-65 days, producing heavy flowers with very exotic, tropical fruit aromas and a spicy incense undertone. Mangos, pineapples, honeydew melons, citrus and patchouli waft through the room while they’re flowering. The high is very energetic and cerebral.

You’re sure to find an outstanding female – with a high yield, delicious flavor, and amazing potency.

FLOWERING TIME:
60-65 days.

MORPHOLOGY:
Dense, Christmas-tree shaped plants with big, heavy colas and branch tips that sparkle with resin so thick the plants look white.

HOW DOES IT SMOKE?
The smoke is sweet, with citrus and tropical fruit notes over spicy incense. The high is intense… a clear, soaring high that cuts through whatever you’ve been smoking.

GROWING NOTES:
We recommend growing Queen of Soul in its natural, single cola shape, supported with a central stake. Support for the branches is not often required, despite the buds’ weight – due to the strong branches.

YIELD:
Indoor yield is 4-8 ounces per plant. Outdoor yield is double that.

LINEAGE:
Princess x Princess/ Cinderella 99/Vortex

In the grow notes it's says the space queen does best if in a Christmas tree shape?? It's saying just let her grow on her own. With one main stake support !!!

I love when they give grow tips on the strain!

I'm pumped for you brother sounds like some awesome strains

The Rosetta seems like a really good high

Just for clarity and perspective, my primary goal is to grow as much organic sun powered cannabis as possible. I grow off the Central Coast of California in zone 9B. My outdoor season spans from March to late November! Yeah...I know!!! Last year, I grew two plants in my raised no-till beds. They thrived! I'm expanding my cannabis space to allow 3-4 more plants in my garden beds. I plan on still growing my regular veggie crops amongst my ganja. I will also utilize larger grow bags for cannabis genetics or duplicates I might want to grow more of.

I don't need to have my plants in the ground in March though. I'm leaning toward having them in the ground in May and/or early June for the photos. The solstice is June 21st and will peak at just under 15hrs. From March until they go into the ground, I will have mother plants by then and the chosen cuts will be ready for transplant outside.

Quick look at my 2022 Sun/Night cycle.
Screenshot_20220102-211650_Chrome.jpg

So here is the current 2022 plan:
Jan thru March - drop seeds, veg, clones, flip indoor clones,
March - May - continue vegging clones in greenhouse until sex is confirmed on flipped indoor clones / plant autos
May - June - Transplant confirmed females in their final spots in the garden / harvest autos
June - July - Veg & Train, clones
August - September - Flower
October - November - Harvest

That is a very crude plan for the year. I have yet to break it down further than that. I'm super baked right now and this has taken about an hour to type out...

As for nutrients, it will be a combination of organic granular and meal amendments, compost, worm castings, and compost teas. My beds have cover crop throughout the season so it tends to be pretty hot and rich.

Pest management will include a variety of defenses. I will be using SNS209 again throughout the Veg cycle and early flower. BT sprays will need to be done more consistently this year. I did much better last season compared to the 2020 (shit show). This year, I want to be even better and more consistent. I despise caterpillars!

I can't think of anything else right now...

In the grow notes it's says the space queen does best if in a Christmas tree shape?? It's saying just let her grow on her own. With one main stake support !!!

I love when they give grow tips on the strain!
Duuude, me too! It is going to take a lot from me to NOT do some sort of training method though. Haaa haaa

I'm going to let the Space Queen grow as the breeder recommends though. I only dunked one seed so I hope I don't do anything to make their life hard.
I'm pumped for you brother sounds like some awesome strains

The Rosetta seems like a really good high
Thanks! Yeah, I'm excited for these too. I love me some Jack Herer. Knowing the Rosetta Stone is a stable version of JH...SOLD!
:passitleft:

Awwwww!!! :circle-of-love: Absolutely always welcome dude! You swing by in CA sometime, be sure to hit me up and hopefully I can be a blessing and let you enjoy some of my buds.

I'm horrible dude...name of your pup again? I think I asked you that already but I forgot. Please forgive me. I have a house full of dogs! I can't remember THEIR names sometimes!
(i.e. why I am not a good friend in real life. I forget many details and it rubs people wrong)
Im gonna watch from the closet wearing a superman costume if that's ok.
:laugh::ciao: Say hi whenever you feel like it bud. Thanks for swinging by. I'd love to have a smoke with you some day and just shoot the shit about life and root pruning. :rofl: Seriously though, whenever I get a chance to visit anywhere near ya, I'd be stoked to have a solid smoke break with you!
Ok, I'm in. And don t worry. Once the grow starts you'll have plenty to say
Yeah...that is very true! Thanks for swinging Stack! Always welcome here.

Have a great night everyone and thanks again for swinging by. I'm really excited about this year!

OMG!!! I will be his friend!! Move over Baked!! (Hash, bull dogs are my favorite!!! We want to get a bea-bull! Dog sat one a few times and we were in loooooooove)

WoooHoooo!!! My other seeds came in the mail. The plan was to drop all of them at the same time yesterday. Originally, the package should have arrived shortly after Christmas. I patiently waited and it never showed up. Patiently waited...and it still hadn't shown up. Today I got worried and was about to message the breeder to get the tracking #. Starting to worry for sure. Right as I was thinking of doing that...guess who casually says, "oh honey...guess what?! You got this last week and I must have covered it up with the junk mail. I hope it's not important..." Hands it over, gives me a kiss, smiles with a smirk, walks away, and then looks back with another smirk!!! That damn ashwagandha I tell you! MmmMmmMmmmmmmm

So I opened them up and ready for the plunge! I was really hoping to get them all dunked at the same time. Oh well, right?!

I dropped 3 seeds of Queen of Soul (regular) and 1 seed of Space Queen XX (feminized). They are also from Brothers Grimm Seeds, each of which I have HIGH expectations for. Eventually, I would love to grow all their collection and figure out which one(s) I like the best.

I need to go refresh my brain on the forum rules but I'm not sure if I can link to non-sponsor sites. So I'm choosing not to and not risk it. I would encourage you to check out their site for a break down on their projects if you feel like it. These are some old school genetics mixed with some new school too.

I'll leave all the cultivar info from their site below. I failed to include that in the text portion of the intro post. Honestly, I kind of missed a lot of details but whatever. If there are details that people care about, I'm sure they will ask. I'm going to make another post in a few with more details about my current plan. All is up for discussion and if anyone sees anything that would be a cause for concern, please pipe up. No holding back in this thread please. Tell it how it is!

Cinderella 99 was created in 1999 by the “cubing process” MrSoul performed with his outstanding female called Princess.

The dried, cured flowers are rich in terpenes ranging from sweet tropical fruit, to stinky rotten cheese… sometimes all in the same bud – the flavors and aromas are sublime. And of course, there’s the famous C99 high – devastatingly psychoactive, yet clear – you’ll feel like getting creative, playing music, or making art.

FLOWERING TIME:
56-65 days. Pistils should all be withered and the resin heads have all gone cloudy/milky at harvest time.

MORPHOLOGY:
Flowered indoors at 18 inches tall, the finished plant will be approximately 48 inches tall at harvest. C99 can become huge bushes when grown outdoors and pruned properly.

HOW DOES IT SMOKE?
The properly cured bud feels sticky and pliable between your fingers. On the nose, you get a Hawaiian Punch scent but with a funky body odor undertone. When you light it up, that fruity flavor hits your taste buds first, followed by the funky aftertaste. The high is smooth, strong and energetic, however, it can also be paranoia-inducing, depending your mood and setting.

GROWING NOTES:
C99 is a fast flowering plant needing plenty of light and nutrients, silica and extra calcium and magnesium. We grow C99 as multi-headed bushes with stakes for support. They also work well in a SOG or SCROG arrangement.

YIELD:
We harvest 4-8 ounces from an average indoor plant. One-pound yields on outdoor plants are common.

LINEAGE:
Princess x P94.

SPACE QUEEN XX DEBUTS 2022! STAY TUNED! Back in the late 1990’s, MrSoul and dear, departed Vic High (RIP) of BCGA in Canada collaborated by crossing Vic’s Romulan female to our Cinderella 99 male to create the original Space Queen. This strain was then used to great success by dear, departed “Weed Nerd” Subcool of TGA seeds in his breeding as well. As we come to the close of 2021, we’ve decided it was time to release a femme version of this legendary hybrid.

We selected an old-school C99 “Pineapple pheno” female from the original C99 seeds released back in 1999 to be the pollen donor to Vic High’s original Romulan clone. Thus, was created the first feminized Space Queen. All the best Romulan qualities have come together with the sugar and spice of Cinderella 99 in this all-female version. They’re vigorous, super resinous plants, with large, tight colas and a high flower to leaf ratio. A decidedly Romulan structure, yet the smoke is much more energetic in its effects.
FLOWERING TIMES
60-65 days

MORPHOLOGY
Think Evergreen tree shaped Indica dominant with heavy resin production. Purple colors may develop on both leaves and flowers during cold night temperatures.

HOW DOES IT SMOKE?
That first hit is a funky flavor, but very quickly you find the exhale leaves that fruity flavor on your tongue, followed by sandalwood aftertaste. The high is strong, yet gives you an energetic mood.

GROWING NOTES
The Space Queen XX structure lends itself best to growing in the natural Christmas tree shape with a central stake for support. Watch for heavy branches that may also need support. These are dense, big-yielding plants, so support the heavy branches well.

YIELD
We harvest 6-7 ounces of primo buds from a 48-inch-tall plant. Above average to heavy yield.

LINEAGE
Vic High’s Romulan x Cinderella 99 pineapple female pollen donor.

What a joy it is to behold these sparkling colas finishing their last couple of weeks. Rosetta Stone was created when we pollinated a very special Jack Herer female with an incredible male we discovered when we grew some P75 seeds that MrSoul had stashed away. He looks like a male version of our prized seed mother called Genius – his branching pattern is identical and his floral clusters are dense like female colas.

Expect wonderfully sweet, musky, incense scented plants with notes of jasmine and anise – the classic Jack Herer aromas and flavor as well as the potent, uplifting, cerebral high with an adrenaline rush. It’s Jack Herer, but more consistent, bigger yielding and faster-flowering.FLOWERING TIME:
63-70 days.

MORPHOLOGY:
These are big, vigorous plants with tons of resin on a large main cola and heavily budded branches so be sure to use supports.

HOW DOES IT SMOKE?
Rosetta Stone buds smell like a classy men’s cologne with musk, jasmine and anise notes on the nose – it’s classic Jack Herer. And the high is a sublime classy one too, you feel smoothed out and ready to party or get artistic.

GROWING NOTES:
Let the plants grow multi-headed, or with a single-dominant-cola. Stake the main colas to support them. Their strong branches may need no other staking than that, but her heavy branches may need additional support. SOG and SCROG work well too.

YIELD:
We regularly yield 8 dry ounces from a typical indoor plant. Outdoors, these plants are only limited by the grower’s style.

LINEAGE:
Jack Herer female x P75 male

These are dense, compact Christmas-tree shaped Sativa dominant plants, displaying the typical long, thin leaves.

Queen of Soul flowers for 60-65 days, producing heavy flowers with very exotic, tropical fruit aromas and a spicy incense undertone. Mangos, pineapples, honeydew melons, citrus and patchouli waft through the room while they’re flowering. The high is very energetic and cerebral.

You’re sure to find an outstanding female – with a high yield, delicious flavor, and amazing potency.

FLOWERING TIME:
60-65 days.

MORPHOLOGY:
Dense, Christmas-tree shaped plants with big, heavy colas and branch tips that sparkle with resin so thick the plants look white.

HOW DOES IT SMOKE?
The smoke is sweet, with citrus and tropical fruit notes over spicy incense. The high is intense… a clear, soaring high that cuts through whatever you’ve been smoking.

GROWING NOTES:
We recommend growing Queen of Soul in its natural, single cola shape, supported with a central stake. Support for the branches is not often required, despite the buds’ weight – due to the strong branches.

YIELD:
Indoor yield is 4-8 ounces per plant. Outdoor yield is double that.

LINEAGE:
Princess x Princess/ Cinderella 99/Vortex
Ooooh woo-hoo!! Sounds killer! Hey call me a NJ dummy but what is zone c9?

Ooooh woo-hoo!! Sounds killer! Hey call me a NJ dummy but what is zone c9?
I'm so excited! So far 7/10 have germinated. Update coming soon.

Zone 9B is my USDA Plant Hardiness Map Zone. Great way to figure out which genetics would be happiest in your outdoor climate. Lat & Long are important too. Long flowering thin leaf varieties that need more tropical needs, may not thrive here. But with a touch of broad leaf varieties, I can get something that will finish inside my grow season. For me, it starts with genetics. I need to know how far I can push them. A landrace genetic is all fine and dandy but will they thrive in my climate when they have evolved to be content closer to the equator?! That's where the beauty of hybrids helps us all succeed as growers. Almost doesn't matter where you grow. The genetic diversity in our current state of cannabis is mind boggling!!! Ok...I'm baked...on the pot...and rambling. I need to get my ass in gear and do something.

Back
Top Bottom