Ballast problems

stupot89

hi. i had an omega 400w ballst only used on one grow.and a lumni 400w ballast used 3 grows.
had my set up down for a few weeks and had them in dry warm storage.
put the omega back in set up and was working fine. then went to ad lumni to the set up and was making a noise but light would not come on. so first i plugged light into other ballast then it blew fuse at fuse box. the lumni ballast is making a noise when it comes on but not lighting any lights now any time i try omega ballast it just blows any help would be great not wanting to go buy 2 new ballast if its just somethimg stupid. never had 2 ballast go at same time

It sounds like maybe you might have killed the second, working ballast by plugging in a damaged light? In any case, it doesn't sound good at all. If one ballast wouldn't light a lamp and the second blows the fuse, it kinda sounds like you're outta luck to me, man...

Thanks mate. Got a new ballast and is all working fine now. Just weird how 2 went at the same time. That's 2 lummi ballast that have packed in within a year of purchase so won't be buying there produce again!

Back
Top Bottom