Banana OG Larry OG LakersKush 2011 O.D.

LakersKush

:welcome:Hello 420 community! LakersKush here again for one last year for the outdoor season..This will be my final grow online and I wasnt pleased with my grow last year so I had to come back better and go out with a little bang I really think I step up this year if you saw my grow last year im sure you'll agree well enough with the blabbing lets get it on.

Soil Mix- (6-20 gal containers)
DSCF3015.png

3- bale of Pro-mix BX
3-FoxFarm Oceans forest bags
3- Worm Casting Bags
1-Big Bag of Perlite

Strains (pics from 5/15/11)
3-Banana OG kush
DSCF3076.png

3-Larry OG Kush
DSCF3085.png

Nutes being Use
2lbnncy_jpg.png

The Whole Fox Farm Line:
Grow Big, Big Bloom, Tiger Bloom
Beastie Blooms , Cha Ching, Open Sesame
There Bush Doctors series also:
Root Drench, MircoBrew
Other Nutes:
Sensizyme ,Bontana Care CAL-MAG (using filter water)
Sample's I have obtained
RootBastic, BloomBastic, Big Up powder, Ginormous, Overdrive ,Suga Daddy, Dutch Master Sample Line

Accessories
Canopy with bug netting
DSCF3017.png

Tall Boy water filter
DSCF3016.png

ph tester
ppm tester
ph down and up of course

hey dude! found your journal finally :D looking good so far. looks like youve got a good start already. are you going to continue growing just not have a grow journal? what led to this if you dont mind me asking?

plants are gunna be monsters for sure. look at the size of them already ;)

Yeah ill be growing always if I can just wont be posting online no more even though im legal its not worth its kind of dry snitching on yourself and if you dont have alot friends in the community no one talks to you...If anything Ill be posting some private videos on youtube for people I got a couple people that I do that with already. But anyways yeah I got a really good start this year should be a way better year for me. Keep in touch

get some clones for outdoor dude...what you think?
who me get clones?... man. I wish i could have an outdoor setup right now. I love having an outdoor garden. relatively low maintenance. But VERY close to my house this guy got home invaded and shot, and papers said 'mary jane' involved. so, ill stick to hiding in my closet ;)

heres one for you... Get an indoor setup going for winter dude... what you think? ;) cheers.

who me get clones?... man. I wish i could have an outdoor setup right now. I love having an outdoor garden. relatively low maintenance. But VERY close to my house this guy got home invaded and shot, and papers said 'mary jane' involved. so, ill stick to hiding in my closet ;)

heres one for you... Get an indoor setup going for winter dude... what you think? ;) cheers.

mmm damn thats sucks...Over here trying to get nervous lol nah jk Im not going to say it cant happend to me but Im pretty well known not to grow but just well known around my parts..

6/24/11-"BETTER PIC OF CANOPY, FORCE FLOWERS & DIESEL RYDER"

orqkjr.jpg

2im46th.jpg

3-REG PLANTS 1-DIESEL RYDER IN THERE

2q88w84.jpg

vmzx2d.jpg

Now this baby here is another test im not putting here in the garage no more lets see if she reverts..I hope she doesnt!!!!

My Diesel Ryder looking real healthy! Doing some Back Crossing if anyone is playing around back crossing or breeding autos Holla at me!

Hey whats up guys quick update and wanted to ask you guys a question I have a Banana that has purple lines running threw her stems the other 2 banana's dont does this mean differt pheno? there all being feed the same... here some pics enjoy.

3469nag.jpg

kx112.jpg

These Larry's scare me man... still havent showed no signs of sex but there femmed seeds....I just get a bit worried lol. Another thing with these Larrys I think they will def I mean def need to be supported they haze some thin stems....Hopefully since I stated my nutes theyll thicken up!
33yp9as.jpg

Just wanted to show the green im pulling out of these...I got this Lush Green just from soil mix no nutes reallly....just some Liquid Light Liquid Sat... And really low doses of rootdrench & mircobrew..... So if these plants change color when I add nutes then I fall back on the nutes means theres so alot of bennys in the soil....My soil will last you a full month without nutes...
2ecqeqo.jpg

The Garden peace!
rrjebd.jpg

Right on. They still look gorgeous. And while I can't speak for everyone, I feel that pictures act as a vacuum to suck in viewers.

So keep posting your lovely ladies. They will certainly be appreciated.

8/10/11

ok guys.. a big update for yall...alot of pics... I would like to remind you guys I dug four of the 6 plants into the ground there still in the smart pots tho...some are in the ground deeper then others I made the canopy even thought that would be a good idea...did some lolli popping too..

Today they got switched to there Beastie Bloomz stage
vy613l.jpg

20 gallon rez
3/4 cup big bloom
little less 1/2 cup grow big
little less 1/2 cup tiger bloom
7-1/2 tsp's Mircobrew
7 -tsp's Cal-mag
10-1/2 tsp's Beastie Bloomz

PPM 1230-1270 FOX FARM CHART IS 1330-1470

10mtudz.jpg

34nglme.jpg

23jj2i1.jpg

19mc04.jpg

6hp2cg.jpg

OK this is the last forced flower and look at the colors on this baby going to let her go a week or 2 more see how fat I can get her....
25jglrc.jpg

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom