Bandaid Haze #7 And Other Goodies

I don't believe anyone other then Penny could start a thread on March 21st and in 19 days have 33 pages already! I just sat here sipping a glass of water and read through the whole journal. My concern with a stealth outdoor grow that I only visited twice would be that I would forget where I planted them. I would need a GPS and set waypoints at the plant locations. I'm glad you're back at this Penny. I know it must have been painful being on the sidelines watching everyone else growing and you weren't able to. Best of luck with your outdoor grows. I know you've got the indoor stuff covered.

I've grown plants right in the line of sight from my front gate. Granted it was weaved onto athe trellis with a blackberry bush. Cops came to ask If I'd witnessed a robbery that happened a few houses down. At one point the cop was leaning against the trellis lol. If it's right in your face chances are you won't see them.

Momma clone is growing a lot of new branches down low. The upper branches are spread along multiple nodes. May wait for the under growth to come out then top her again. The good thing with that is 3-4 more cuttings to root. The cutting I took 5 days ago is in the bottom right of the baby pics.

I wonder how many days it can go before it is depleted of internal moisture and starts to wilt? Or maybe it won't wilt at all! I try to be really exact with my cloning and the dome goes on immediately after planting the cutting in its medium.

Back
Top Bottom