Bandaid Haze #7 And Other Goodies

Its already panic mode around here! My wife’s home with me 24/7 her boss told her office to stay home,if that’s not a good reason to panic I don’t know what is.
I think the dog and me will do a little walk about, about 7 miles a day or more.
to flee the seen at least for a while.
E1C67FDC-7034-4B44-B74A-E8266E697674.jpeg

Dang I’m all the way up in the nose bleeds! I’ll have to bring my binoculars for this one.
Can’t wait to see what you can do with that Bandaid Haze Penny. This is gonna be fun.

Dang I’m all the way up in the nose bleeds! I’ll have to bring my binoculars for this one.
Can’t wait to see what you can do with that Bandaid Haze Penny. This is gonna be fun.
Awesome lineup PW! I’m in for the long haul!
Good start, Brother, and glad to see you back in the saddle. I'm looking forward to seeing the guerilla grow! :high-five:
Thanks guys it should be a good summer this year.

I'm in, like Flint.

Indiana put the kibosh down today for shelter in place. Gives me more time with my plants and dog, I guess. :)
If anyone gets the virus, send out an SOS. Someone here will brave going in your house in the name of cannabis.

I'm not posting the video, but one exists of me doing the "cheeseball challenge" where I had to fit as many in my mouth as possible. 24 was my final number.

IMG_ACEDAE5F64CA-1.jpeg

IMG_86B4AF4E7A73-1.jpeg

It was honestly a waste of cheeseballs. With so many in your mouth, you have to end up spitting some out. :/

But you know my number - try to crush it. :cool:

Back
Top Bottom