Bandaid Haze #7 And Other Goodies

Blueberry is a good sleep med for me.

Love blueberry. A buddy is flowering some now (from 420) and the tops are football size. Massive little bitches for sure.

And the Blueberry buds are super dense. First one I grew I had some Botrytis form on one of the main colas real close to the end of flowering. So upon spotting it that became the end of the grow. Didn't lose much fortunately. It was the Seedsman version. Very good quality.

What’s up Penny, hows the little Grandpa Glue baby coming? I’m sure you saw I chopped mine. I had a little tester that I dried in front of the exhaust fan. I got pretty stoned on the lowest setting on my vape, 360F. The density of the trichomes is insane.. you can tell they’re packed with way more resin than a typical plants’ trichomes.

I had to hang 3 of the branches cause I don’t have space in the fridge. (Thanks COVID!) those branches should be ready for the jar in another couple days. It’s been warm so I’m keeping an eye on it. Then we’ll get a look at some nice manicured Grandpa Glue. I’m pretty stoked that mine finished in under 8 weeks. I wonder how long yours will take.

grandpa Tokin’s original cut he doesn’t take passes 56 days usually, and you’re doing coco.. maybe it’ll finish faster for you too. Will be interesting to see.

Oh hey, on a totally unrelated topic.... my Dark Devil “auto” is at day 54 without a single pistil showing... you think S1 autos could produce plants that are photoperiodic?

here’s a photo

Back
Top Bottom