Bandaid Haze #7 And Other Goodies

If she’s big enough you can try 12/12 and see if that triggers her. I’ll have to research S1 autos some more but the S1 should show the same recessive genes the mother shows.

At what point do I throw her into 12/12? Day 70 with no flowers?

Have you done anything to her? Topped, pruned, etc? That can delay flowering a bit, and if you do it selectively, frequently, you can keep em in veg for about 2 months.

I think I’m gonna just leave her in 12/12... I’ve taken a clone that’s still living in the clone box. So if starts to flower then we’ll know it was always an auto. If it roots and vegs... well folks, it’s a photoperiod dark Devil

Hi Penny, Chef :passitleft: I've been making coco cannabis oil in a crockpot and tincture (a very slow process) for a bit and decided to spring for an MBM. Do either of you have any experience with it or know someone who does? Have a great afternoon.

I see the US dropping the Federal Reserve and going back to the Gold Standard within the next year. Depends on how November’s election. To many things have happened one being Russia deliberately tanking the price of oil which will make going back to the Gold Standard that much easier. Once we do that a lot of everyday Americans will see an increase in their prosperity.
Is it just me or is this world falling apart under our " leaders"...

Guess they think we're all stupid here in Canada and seems Your leader has ego and anger problems...

It's a country millions of lives leave egos at the door please if not Dont let it hit you on way out.

Sad but true ladies and gents

Hey PW. Sorry I’ve been absent from your thread lately. I’m just gonna jump in right here. I’ve been awful about making my rounds lately. Hope all is well in your world!
Everyone still loves Magoo bro

Back
Top Bottom