Bandaid Haze #7 And Other Goodies

Ahoy Penny,
You must drop in for a visit.
Teaching the girls a new dance.
Well ...

Aloha Penny! :hug:
:passitleft:

YO, whaddup @Pennywise... good to see you back in the saddle friend, I've been through so much SHIT these last few years (the word WoW comes to mind), phuck.... I wouldn't know where to begin. But you know what brother, I just told myself it's 2023... and it's time to be FREE (Bird) of the pain (lost a bro of mine at 54 out of nowhere) and fear, and just anxiety of life. Sometimes we just have to focus on what we have... and NOT what we don't. My bro that passed on used to say... SHOULDA COULDA WOULDA Mother F'er, don't mean shit. <random thought> The only dude I know that caught a 25lb Striper on a Bass rig with 8lb test getting spooled at 1:30am running down the bank like a mad man. My stomach hurt from laughing so long, he must have fought that monster for almost an hour. I don't know who was more tired... the fish, Chris, or me laughin' the entire time chiefin' away with the "heater" next to me (Jim Beam). Damn Kush has me triggering memories I haven't thought about in a long time... I love this GAME.

Larkin Allen Collins Jr. lives ON through us All... :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom