Bank sending someone to take exterior & interior photos for refinance

Cwmoore577

Hello all,
Not sure if this thread is the correct spot for this question.

I've recently refinanced my home and like the title says, the company is now sending someone to take exterior and interior photos of the house. I have a closet setup in a back bedroom. It's a double closet that has two folding doors on each side. One side you can open and see clothes, one side is the tent. My question is do any of you have experience on how thoroughly they need to look at everything inside? Should I be moving this out? I have a newborn and was going to say shes sleeping in that room.

Any input appreciated!

Wait til they show up and say...... Damn, my wifes crazy aunt and her boyfriend just moved in with their pet cougar, and Shim their deranged lover, they all are hacking up a lung with massive covid symptoms, a nasty pms hormonal situation going on and they have known to hole up with a sawed off shotgun, the trusty crack pipe and is jittery AF plus they’ve the boa constrictor, 5 screaming kids and a baby that’s cranking yellow mustard all over the floor from both ends, yeah they are all in that room BUT HEY IF YOU WANNA TAKE A CHANCE ON ALL THAT FOR SOME PHOTOS THEN BE MY GUEST.

sorry for the shouting there man, anyway wish I knew what to tells ya!

Hello all,
Not sure if this thread is the correct spot for this question.

I've recently refinanced my home and like the title says, the company is now sending someone to take exterior and interior photos of the house. I have a closet setup in a back bedroom. It's a double closet that has two folding doors on each side. One side you can open and see clothes, one side is the tent. My question is do any of you have experience on how thoroughly they need to look at everything inside? Should I be moving this out? I have a newborn and was going to say shes sleeping in that room.

Any input appreciated!
Ok. Call the bank and ask them if they need access to EVERY bedroom because there is going to be a person that works night shift sleeping in one of the bedrooms you tell them. See what they say and let us know and then we will try to come up with something else. The other option would be that right before they get there, shut your tent off and cover the port that will leak in the air into the room with some plastic so there will not be an odor and then not let them in the closet.

I used to be a real estate broker.
And, I used to do these types of 'inspections'. Also, BPO's (which is a quick appraisal).
I didn't GAF about plants.
I wasn't there to view or photograph plants.

I was sent there to do a specific job, and that was the only thing I did.
And, I'd tell anyone there who asked just exactly that.

Back
Top Bottom