Bapple's 2016 Outdoor Adventures - Photo & Auto Strains

image6092.jpeg

So that was the lump that came out of the freezer.

Here is the 1 litre mason jar 4. hours into the water bath. After being blitzed in my Thermomix, the buds came up to 2/3 of the jar. I did not weigh it but it was a lot....I added 1 kilo of butter. If this works the potency of the butter will be off the scale.

image6097.jpeg

I will give it another 3 hours and then strain.

Congrats on the birth of the last two.:goodjob: Please pass the cookies while I watch your brew cook.

Got to love the resources this great plant provides. Thanks Bapple.

Thanks Mtn Dew :thanks:

Spart I am looking forward to the results also, once my dry, detox, low carb January finishes I will make some brownies and put it to the test. There was absolutely no smell except when I opened the jar to stir in more butter. It stank like mad when I was grinding the bud though.

Anyway it's starting to set already :)

image6107.jpeg

So it's day 7 and 3 for two of my girls, the 3rd seedling went all funny (cotyledons were twisting and then started to wither) so I binned her. Can't tell who's who yet but it's not important just now

image6281.jpeg
image6282.jpeg

They are on 14 hrs of light under the CFL thingie and so far have only had Plagron Power Roots when I popped them into larger pots.

I am off to Blighty tomorrow for a week so will be off air for a bit.

Hey there Bapple. :ciao:
:nicethread:
Subbed.
:nomo::popcorn:

Hi Bapple, mind if I grab a spot on the floor for this year's adventure? Looking forward to this....
Oh, and I definitely want to see how your butter turns out, looks yummy!

Keep em green and sticky :peace:

Not much longer and those are gonna be girls gone wild!:cheer:

I hope so :thumb:

Hey there Bapple. :ciao:
:nicethread:
Subbed.
:nomo::popcorn:

Hey Uncle C!

Thanks for looking in - you are very welcome :thanks:

Hi Bapple, mind if I grab a spot on the floor for this year's adventure? Looking forward to this....
Oh, and I definitely want to see how your butter turns out, looks yummy!

Keep em green and sticky :peace:

Don't mind at all HT, the more the merrier :high-five:

Starting a new grow and it looks like it's on track I'm subbed lookin forward to your grow.
I am currently not growing anything. I will be starting a new grow soon featuring Thai Stick, my own cross of Granddaddy Purple X OG Kush, Ken Estes Granddaddy Purple, and Mama Thai

Starting a new grow and it looks like it's on track I'm subbed lookin forward to your grow.
I am currently not growing anything. I will be starting a new grow soon featuring Thai Stick, my own cross of Granddaddy Purple X OG Kush, Ken Estes Granddaddy Purple, and Mama Thai

Good to see you Big Budha!

Be sure to send me an invite when you start your grow. :high-five:

Back
Top Bottom