Bapple's 2016 Outdoor Adventures - Photo & Auto Strains

So the 707 Truthband is dried and jarred. Dry weight 95 grams

image18745.jpeg
image18746.jpeg

Hopefully the Portela will be properly dried by Wednesday as I am away from Thursday for a week.

:ciao::420:

Congrats busy B.... Reps... Really hope your well Bapple... You need to be able to slow down enough to open one of those jars one day :rofl::passitleft:

Same as Grizz. Peace out Bapple.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Hey Spook. :ciao::allgood:

Congrats busy B.... Reps... Really hope your well Bapple... You need to be able to slow down enough to open one of those jars one day :rofl::passitleft:

Hey Grizzwaldo:ciao:

Don't you worry the jars do get opened - just too much going on work wise, and I'm being a tightwad and refusing to hire another person.

Thanks for the reps Grizz :thanks::tokin:

Portela is all dried and jarred. 95 grams dry weight again. High seems similar to last years girl but is stronger and a bit of a creeper.....but early days to call it.

image18752.jpeg
image18753.jpeg

So that's my last girl for this season. No winter grow this cycle as none of my seeds sprouted and I am too busy for it to matter. I'll be starting 4 plants in January....

:Namaste: :thanks:

Looking great Bapple. Always a mix of happiness and jealousy when I visit your garden ;) Hope work goes well and you get some time off to kick back and enjoy those beautiful outdoor buds.

Good amount to keep you going. So easy to smoke loads when it there. When buying a baggy at a time you smoke less to make it last longer.

Hey Glasgrow! Can't even remember what a Baggie looks like....luckily I get regular breaks from smoking when I am travelling in 420 unfriendly locations....which is still most places.

Hope all is well with you. :Namaste:

Nice Bapple the jars are full of some good lookin buds!

Great to see you BB :ciao::hug:Good looking and great smoking.....707 very strong and different high - Portela; pretty similar to last years plant but stronger this year. Nothing to complain about here.

Looking great Bapple. Always a mix of happiness and jealousy when I visit your garden ;) Hope work goes well and you get some time off to kick back and enjoy those beautiful outdoor buds.

Hey Weasel!:ciao::thanks:

Just back from the 'coal face' yesterday and been sleeping, getting baked and eating over the last 36 hours. All is well Weasel; we work hard and play hard.

Hugs to you and Weasel the younger :ciao::hug::allgood:

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom