Bapple's 2017 Outdoor Shenanigans

A big storm due here again today.....that makes 27 out of 40 days of rain since start of 2017. But outdoor season far off yet for NorCal. :Namaste:

Hey Bright!:ciao: good to see you! :Namaste:

Doesn't sound dissimilar to conditions here this last month....I'm itching to get outdoors 420 and non 420 gardening wise. Also, this year I'm planning to start my chillis with the lights as soon as the three girls go outdoors as last years false and late starts meant a lot of people that are now addicted to my chillis got nothing.

Okay, so someone did call the sun fairy as today is my girls first day outdoors, will bring them back in in about an hour.

Green Crack and UltraDawg looking strong and sure of themselves - strong stalks for plants that have been indoors all the time. The Supposedly Colombian Purple Kush Is 6 days younger than the other two, but is now taller than her roommates....not sure what that's about....better not be a boy:confused: she has also started smelling already.

image19213.jpeg
image19208.jpeg

Purple Kush

image19212.jpeg

Green Crack

image19210.jpeg

UltraDawg Chem

image19209.jpeg

As I am not used to this unfertilised substrate lark; I may have made a mistake as they all needed watering (okay the UDC not so much) and I watered adding Plagron Power roots at 1ml/litre and Fishmix at 2ml/ltr, hope they don't rebel, but will soon see.

Hope everyone has had a super start to their week :420::high-five::thumb:

Hello mate, awesome grow as it is matching my local weather and am about to do my first ones outdoor-ish in a greenhouse, will germinate end feb and move out 2nd week to dip in further march! Fingers crossed on our weather lol
In the veg state will you add any else than power root and fishmix? Thank you, subbed

Farmadee | Cosmos | 420 | DancehallReggae

Hello mate, awesome grow as it is matching my local weather and am about to do my first ones outdoor-ish in a greenhouse, will germinate end feb and move out 2nd week to dip in further march! Fingers crossed on our weather lol
In the veg state will you add any else than power root and fishmix? Thank you, subbed

Thanks and weicome Farmadee :thanks:

That's all they will get in veg yes, but when I repot, probably sometime next week I will add some Remin Volcanic Rock Dust to the BioBizz lightmix.

If you're in the Northern hemisphere and not close to the equator, remember the spring Equinox is March 20 and if you're trying to fool your Photo plants into going into flower and continuing flowering at this time of year, you should probably start them now....if they are Autos disregard that reminder.

Happy growing, send me an invite if you start a journal :Namaste:

Good looking youngsters...healthy green leaves & right size...ready to go out into your magic garden. :Namaste:

Thanks Bright:thanks:

Forecast shows temps starting to climb from the weekend so it's all looking kushti.:ganjamon::allgood:

2017 off to a great start. :Namaste::circle-of-love:

:hug::ciao::circle-of-love:

Hola Bapple! Glad your babies finally got to have some fun in the fun!

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Hey Georgia!

Yep they're getting about 5 hours sun a day and enjoying it.

Hey baps the girls are looking awesome I gotta start a few outside maybe start of next month it's still pretty crap out here still.

Thanks Spart :thanks:

Night temps here are still below 10C but day temps expected to rise next week, so transplant time.

I went back to my 2016 journal to remind myself when I put out last years Spring girls, and was shocked to realise how much bigger and robust this years girls are at the same stage. Everything (light regime 17/7, feed Plagron Power Roots and BioBizz Fishmix, Mychorizae) except the substrate, was the same; last year Plagron Growmix and this year BioBizz Lightmix.....I was so irritated when the growshop guy said he stopped carrying Plagron substrate cos all his customers were requesting BioBizz substrate....and actually assumed it was just a story he made up to cover his shambolic stock buying. Now I'm not so sure.....of course a real controlled trial would require comparing the same strain, but I think this substrate is either superior or feeding unfertilised substrate from the beginning weekly is a better way of growing cannabis. Anyway I mustn't get ahead of myself as flowering and harvest are still a long way away.

Also the scary Colombian Purple Kush is nearly a foot tall already and she's the baby of the lot. Shouldn't a 'real' Kush stay squat and compact.......!?

image19223.jpeg

Not a great photo but CBA to get them out of the grow light thing.

Just necked my Canna Hot Chocolate, better wander off to organise what to eat later before it takes effect.

Hope everyone's weekend has started well:Namaste:

How is it going Bapple? :)
We had some nice sunny days lately, my greenhouse set up today being warmed in w some flowers, next week i am popping those seeds and move the real girls in the accomodation slowly :) do you mind sharing the whole list of food whlist your actual grow pls? I am still deciding on some, getting a bit annoyed so close to launch. So many different suggestions. Thanks! Have a lovely week start tomorrow! :)

How is it going Bapple? :)
We had some nice sunny days lately, my greenhouse set up today being warmed in w some flowers, next week i am popping those seeds and move the real girls in the accomodation slowly :) do you mind sharing the whole list of food whlist your actual grow pls? I am still deciding on some, getting a bit annoyed so close to launch. So many different suggestions. Thanks! Have a lovely week start tomorrow! :)

My plants don't get much; Plagron Power Roots, BioBizz Fishmix, BioBizz Bloom .....I think that's your question

Nice one, yeah seems like a good example to me, because to be honest I will try avoid as much as possible, thank you!!

So repotted all 3 girls and have left them outdoors. I hope there are no consequences, but they spent all day Saturday and Sunday under the lights indoors, cos we went away from the house for the weekend.

Crazy Purple Kush had grown into the lights again.....put her in a smaller pot than the other two cos I needed all of them to fit into the hidey place...and I'm still wondering if 'she's' a bloke:hmmmm:

They all got Plagron Power Roots 1ml/ltr and BioBizz Fishmix 4ml/ltr

Roots looking good

image19226.jpeg
image19236.jpeg
image19231.jpeg

image19237.jpeg
image19233.jpeg
image19229.jpeg
image19232.jpeg
image19235.jpeg

Hopefully they won't freeze to death outdoors in the next few days as the temps rise, but they had outgrown the grow light space; so it's make or break time.

:Namaste::420:

Looks great baps. After this grow I think I'll be prepping a few beans under the led. The weather here is still all over the place lost a baby already because it was so random

Back
Top Bottom