Barliman's Perpetual Journal

Hi Canna, sorry to hear you're struggling with germing the autos.

Can I ask, did you buy single seeds from a bank? The only time I've had germination issues has been buying single seeds from banks.

Singles from the breeder will get you fresh beans. Don't lose heart.

Good luck.

Just a quick update. Sorry I've not been in for a while. I do check in and out but I suffer with Complex PTSD and things get difficult sometimes.

THC Bomb Auto came down about 5 days ago now. It is FIRE already. I let her go 105 days.

I like to experiment and blend different strains in my vape. Last night was Bubba Kush and the THC Bomb. Happy, giggly, couch locking loveliness!

Dark Devil is ready and oozing resin. Looking forward to taking her down either today or tomorrow. Here she is at day 78.

20160511_135340_2.jpg

Peace, tranquility to you all. KiG.

:Namaste:

Hi Canna, sorry to hear you're struggling with germing the autos.

Can I ask, did you buy single seeds from a bank? The only time I've had germination issues has been buying single seeds from banks.

Singles from the breeder will get you fresh beans. Don't lose heart.

Good luck.
We have babies now! Just took a little aloe in the water to get them going. Thanks for your help!!

Just a little update, in the next week or so, I hope to have some smoke reports up for the following strains:

Dark Devil Auto ~ Sweet Seeds
Lemon Haze Auto ~ Emerald Triangle Seeds
Bubba Kush Auto ~ Dinafem
Pandora ~ Paradise Seeds
THC Bomb ~ Bomb Seeds
Skunk #1 ~ Sensi Seeds

KiG.

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom