Barliman's SomaRi Grow

Once again, sorry for the poor image quality, I only have my phone available for pics at the moment and I have to photograph under the light, as she's supported by yo-yos.

SomaRi sashaying into the last few days of week 8.

20160102_134600_2.jpg

20160102_134629_21.jpg

20160102_134610_2.jpg

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Just in way of conclusion.

SomaRi was harvested at 71 days flower, she had 10% amber and 50% cloudy.

I was a little disappointed in the yield, as I thought I would be, this wasn't a big producer. I got approximately 5 ounces from a plant that I'd vegged for 2 days shy of 11 weeks. 7/10

The quality, however, was exactly what I was after. The smell was citrus, wisteria and incense. Buds were dense and aromatic. Resin production was average.

The inhale was an exotic tropical fruit, linalool and limonene combining in fabulous balance. Vapour was smooth and no noticable "hash tickle." This was some of the tastiest vapour I've had. 8.5/10

The effects climb on gently. This helped with my anxiety related issues massively. No raciness whatsoever, just a soft, warm, blanket. The effects lasted up to 2 hours for one crucible of dry herb in my Flowermate. The high was a nice combination of head and gentle body soothing. A great toke for "home time." A good vape session would lead to nice, soft relaxation and a sweet nights sleep. 8.5/10.

If the medicine was a little more potent and produced a little more, she'd score even higher.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom