Barliman's SomaRi Grow

Barliman

:welcome:

Hi,

Welcome to my first journal. This is my second grow and any input and advice will be cordially received. I will post some pics as soon as I can.

I have 2 SomaRi by Soma and they have been fimmed today at the 5th node. I hope to veg these 2 for a further 6 weeks or so before flowering.

I also have 4 autos at day 25 which I'm running alongside Soma's ladies, Blue Diesel and Somango by Advanced Seeds and a Freezeberry by Big Head Seeds.

I'm growing organically in Allmix and vegging with Alg-a-mic, BioGrow and Bio Silicon.

Pics to follow. :)

:Namaste:

Hi again,

I have a picture that I'd really appreciate some feedback on. I think that this is where I've splashed a little Bio Silicon / Alg-a-Mic on the leaves as I was watering. This is only my second grow and the plants seem healthy and quite vigorous.

Any thoughts? This is Auto Somango, day 40 from seed popping, under 400W Metal Halide in a 1mx1mx2m BudBox, growing in straight Allmix with added Myco and a little Dolomite Lime to buffer PH.

Only water and 1ml/L Bio Silicon and 2ml/L Alg-A-Mic. No grow or bloom nutes at all.

20150928_134359.jpg

Here is the plant in its entirety.

20150928_134439.jpg

I have a few more of these "splashes" around the other plants as well.

More pictures to come this evening.

Sideways isn't as bad as pink or yellow everything. lol

Looking good. :thumb:

What are you using for lighting?

L8r

Sideways isn't as bad as pink or yellow everything. lol

Looking good. :thumb:

What are you using for lighting?

L8r

Hi Med, thanks for checking in.

I'm using 400w MH at the moment. I've ordered a dual spectrum Omega bulb but it hasn't arrived yet.

My feeling on the dual spec, is that by providing both spectrums, chlorophyll a and b will be stimulated to produce their various stuff. I understand that the blue stimulates carotenes which are not produced as highly under pure HPS.

I'm also aware that yeild *could* be down a little but I'm not concerned about that, I want the best taste and quality.

These are my thoughts. Hopefully, in a few months, I'll be happy.

lol I have to agree there, you cant see crap with these led pictures
What program do you use to resize your pics Barli?
Picasa is a gd one or just use windows paint, both rotate

I'm not using anything at the moment, except my phone software. Thanks for the suggestions, it's taken me a while but hopefully I've got it now :)

Thanks mate, I'm completely new to everything horticultural. This is my second run of anything. My first was a single fem NL from Sensi, which I got 1.5oz of really nice nuggage from.

I'm really focusing on looking after leaves and roots in this run. I'm going to let the plant tell me when it needs something and try to chill and let them do their thing.

The bush in the bottom right is SomaRi by Soma. I'm veging her up to a nice flat bushed top, supercropping as I go to restrict the height.

Her sister's sat right next to her. There's a story to be told, with pictures, in the next week or so.

:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom