Barney’s Farm With The Mars Hydro

Great work stinker, great photography too. I can't fault your results, magnificent gardening!

Even if you don't journal for a while it can be useful to leave it up until you do start another, as sometimes it is useful to have a journal to post any musings. But wow, you must have a cracking bud menu to draw on after those efforts!

Great work stinker, great photography too. I can't fault your results, magnificent gardening!

Even if you don't journal for a while it can be useful to leave it up until you do start another, as sometimes it is useful to have a journal to post any musings. But wow, you must have a cracking bud menu to draw on after those efforts!
Thanks Stunger. Started tasting a few, between the strains a and phenos, lots of choices.

Its been a hectic few weeks and i haven't had time to participate in or even view many others journals.
Prime buds, mate :goodjob:
:Namaste: , Better than I expected. :cool:

Majestic, Stinker! :bravo:
Thank you sir. :)
Your pics are legit off the fucking chart!
:) Thank you! Something new.

---------

Today I jarred the 2nd Zkittlez @ 76g. 2 Cheesecakes are hanging, and there are 3 left in the tent.

Yesterday I got a surprise delivery. The distributor in the UK that sends me the Remo nutrients sent me a box of C02 bags to try. I'm curious to see what difference they make. I hear they are good for hotter temps. Its late for this run but I hung a bag anyway. Happy Grows :peace:

IMG_1596.JPG

IMG_1597.JPG

IMG_1599.JPG

IMG_1600.JPG

IMG_1601.JPG

Yesterday I pulled Cheesecake No. 3 from the tent and will chop today. There is another Zkittlez and the last Cheesecake. Today is day 91, this run is nearly over. :peace:

No worries friend! Beautiful harvests!!:yummy:
Thank you :yummy:

P1020426.JPG

P1020430.JPG

P1020458.JPG

3.29 - P1020462.JPG

3.29 - P1020464.JPG

3.29 - P1020466.JPG

Well done Stinker! Enjoy the fruits of these harvests and we'll see you when you get back! :rollit:
Thank you, Stone. Its been a fun grow. :ganjamon:
WOW, I can only hope. Wonderful Job Dude.
Thank you, Slipdog. There is so much good info available here on 420 and people who really do want to help.
Feel free to ask me anything. :passitleft:
-----

Good morning, The two Cheesecakes are almost ready to jar. I had to cut the mains down to fit in boxes and they will be broken down further to jar. There is the last Cheesecake hanging in the guest bath shower. Even with the door closed, the house smells dank.

Its now down to the last two, a Zkittles and the Cheesecake that was supercropped. These will be chopped any day.
Its been a fun grow. Photography is something new for me but I enjoy learning new things.
Its pretty cool, Barney's picked up the shots I took of the pink/purple Runtz for their website catalog. Happy grows :peace:

P1020475.JPG

P1020476.JPG

P1020477.JPG

P1020478.JPG

P1020481.JPG

Mate, you've really hit it out of the park! Outstanding plant husbandry. You are a sponsor's dream because everything looks so picture book. Well done stinker!
:thanks: , Its been a good run. I feel a bit lucky with this grow. It was crowded there for awhile. :ganjamon:
Congratulations on the nomination. I went to vote and the poll had closed. I held off on voting as you all are such deserving nominees. :cool:

----------

I just finished jarring Cheesecake's 1 & 2. 91 & 102 g respectively. The 3rd is in the shower waiting to be boxed. Later, at lights on I'll probably put the last cheesecake in the dark, leaving the last Zkittlez for early next week. I never expected such a haul. It is time to invest in a press and create a better filtered space to dry. My place has smelled like a grow room for weeks.

For the next run, I will be going back to photos, I think they are prettier and more predictable, but that's just my opinion.

My choices are all Barney's Farm. Kush Mintz, White Widow, Blue Gelato 41 and Critical Kush. The plan is to grow 2 of each with a short veg in 8 liter bags. I'm considering adding 1, MxOP in a 1 gallon to see how it does in a 1. If I do, it'll be with an S1 bean from a previous grow. :peace:

IMG_1603.JPG

IMG_1606.JPG

:thanks: , Its been a good run. I feel a bit lucky with this grow. It was crowded there for awhile. :ganjamon:
Congratulations on the nomination. I went to vote and the poll had closed. I held off on voting as you all are such deserving nominees. :cool:
I know what you mean, if there are other folk you know who have been nominated it can feel more diplomatic to not vote! No worries, but thanks for thinking of me!
It is time to invest in a press and create a better filtered space to dry. My place has smelled like a grow room for weeks.
I think a press would be amazing. But presumably something that would suit indoor growers who regular churn a fresh crop for pressing, or perhaps it doesn't matter, perhaps even a once a year grower like me can just press and squish bud from the jars all year around.
My choices are all Barney's Farm. Kush Mintz, White Widow, Blue Gelato 41 and Critical Kush. The plan is to grow 2 of each with a short veg in 8 liter bags. I'm considering adding 1, MxOP in a 1 gallon to see how it does in a 1. If I do, it'll be with an S1 bean from a previous grow. :peace:
I won't be the only one looking forward to it!

I think a press would be amazing. But presumably something that would suit indoor growers who regular churn a fresh crop for pressing, or perhaps it doesn't matter, perhaps even a once a year grower like me can just press and squish bud from the jars all year around.
A press is in order for sure. Now to find one here. Maybe I'll ask a friend to ship one from the states. I used to make kief, rosin looks so much better.

I have a good size box of trim and sugars that I need to do something with soon. Probably edibles.

I will take a break after this next run. No outdoor for me this year. Its time to go somewhere and see the ocean. Covid, and now indoor have me feeling trapped.

Cheesecake No. 4 is in the dark in the guestroom for a day or so before hanging. :yummy: The buds look great, just not the same as regulars or photoperiods'.
I won't be the only one looking forward to it!
Me too! I need a distraction. I apologize for dropping behind in the journals that I follow. Its been a crazy month. :peace:

IMG_1608.JPG

IMG_1609.JPG

IMG_1610.JPG

Enjoy some traveling Stinker, it's finally time! Seeing that "everything's better with a bag of weed" you're all set for a while!

Just 1 more after this then some traveling. I miss the ocean. Plenty choices this round to fill a bag, that's for sure. :cool:
--------

I just took some pictures of the last Cheesecake. It was a hard plant to get good pics of. Its also a gloomy day. its been snowing for 2 days now. It Was looking like spring. These last tall ones finished a little close to the light.. There is 1 more in the tent to go.

This last Cheesecake is so sticky, pics don't do it justice. Happy grows :peace:

P1020483.JPG

P1020499.JPG

P1020521.JPG

P1020527.JPG

Yet another stunner, Stinker! :bravo:

There is 1 more in the tent to go.
LMAO! Really?

It seems like you've already pulled about 15 plants out of there! :laugh:

Yet another stunner, Stinker! :bravo:

LMAO! Really?

It seems like you've already pulled about 15 plants out of there! :laugh:
:thanks:. It seems like it. 1 more to go. In total it will have been 10 and a runt.

Congratulations on the MOTM win. Well deserved!

Back
Top Bottom