420 Magazine Background

Barney's Cookies Kush Review

zigzagburning

Bought a 3 pack of seeds of cookies kush in Barney's farm packaging. Put down 2 of 3 , I like to horde seeds so I kept one and store it in a suitable place.
There was not much variation between the 2 plants , but one seemed to be very frosty compared to the other so it was the one that was kept. You can take it at about 7 weeks but going 8 or even 9 will improve the smoking end of it in taste and Kick. They smell really good in veg but seems to calm down during flower. To me the smell is a sweet coco with hint of sweet minty sour and she takes on more of the GSC trate then a Kush. After a good cure the aroma goes away a little until when you bust it open then your hit with a rush of aroma. The keeper showed purple tips with purle hue through out leaf. Produces fairly tight bud .
I like the taste it reminds me of eating an Oreo Cookie while chasing it with coffee
Scale 1-10
Growing is moderate 6
Taste 7
Aroma 7
High effects 7

Below are Pics to give you a look see ,
DSCF1876.JPG

Cookies Kush (7).JPG
Cookies Kush (13).JPG
Cookies Kush (15).JPG
Cookies Kush (22).JPG
IMG_1278.JPG

zigzagburning

looks fantastic.
may I ask why you only kept the one plant? wouldn't it look twice as awesome with a sister?
It was kept but not by me .I passed it on to a friend. the one I kept ,I Did a couple grows and it was getting dialed in then we got hit with a hurricane and had a power outage for almost a week .all clones died and lost plants in flower .But her sister survived she is close but still a little different .She is the picture above the nug shot and the nugs are not from her but from her sister that is now gone:confused::rip: :(

zigzagburning

I now have a generator and this deal I hope will never happen again . 3rd seed will be going down soon . Everyone likes to smoke her. she gave a upper clean relaxing high and gently put you down when wearing off but does this strongly. I got nothing but good comments from her. Some say she was to strong but to me that is a good complement . I miss it ,I got to grow it again, that is how I know it is good . Thanks Barney!!!!!!!:):peace:
PS: It has wicked bag appeal and smell! I do recommend . She will want to stretch in veg let her then tie her down,if not she seems to slow down after tie down.Me I let her go naturally. The more she stretches the more bud and trim her up like in pictures the bud will thicken and amaze you

Last edited:

CdnGrow

It was kept but not by me .I passed it on to a friend. the one I kept ,I Did a couple grows and it was getting dialed in then we got hit with a hurricane and had a power outage for almost a week .all clones died and lost plants in flower .But her sister survived she is close but still a little different .She is the picture above the nug shot and the nugs are not from her but from her sister that is now gone:confused::rip: :(
I sure hope that you get to rebuild your little farm, get back up to speed.
be great to see more of them nuggets!

Top Bottom