Barney's Cookies Kush Review

zigzagburning

Bought a 3 pack of seeds of cookies kush in Barney's farm packaging. Put down 2 of 3 , I like to horde seeds so I kept one and store it in a suitable place.
There was not much variation between the 2 plants , but one seemed to be very frosty compared to the other so it was the one that was kept. You can take it at about 7 weeks but going 8 or even 9 will improve the smoking end of it in taste and Kick. They smell really good in veg but seems to calm down during flower. To me the smell is a sweet coco with hint of sweet minty sour and she takes on more of the GSC trate then a Kush. After a good cure the aroma goes away a little until when you bust it open then your hit with a rush of aroma. The keeper showed purple tips with purle hue through out leaf. Produces fairly tight bud .
I like the taste it reminds me of eating an Oreo Cookie while chasing it with coffee
Scale 1-10
Growing is moderate 6
Taste 7
Aroma 7
High effects 7

Below are Pics to give you a look see ,
DSCF1876.JPG

Cookies Kush (7).JPG
Cookies Kush (13).JPG
Cookies Kush (15).JPG
Cookies Kush (22).JPG
IMG_1278.JPG

looks fantastic.
may I ask why you only kept the one plant? wouldn't it look twice as awesome with a sister?
It was kept but not by me .I passed it on to a friend. the one I kept ,I Did a couple grows and it was getting dialed in then we got hit with a hurricane and had a power outage for almost a week .all clones died and lost plants in flower .But her sister survived she is close but still a little different .She is the picture above the nug shot and the nugs are not from her but from her sister that is now gone:confused::rip: :(

I now have a generator and this deal I hope will never happen again . 3rd seed will be going down soon . Everyone likes to smoke her. she gave a upper clean relaxing high and gently put you down when wearing off but does this strongly. I got nothing but good comments from her. Some say she was to strong but to me that is a good complement . I miss it ,I got to grow it again, that is how I know it is good . Thanks Barney!!!!!!!:):peace:
PS: It has wicked bag appeal and smell! I do recommend . She will want to stretch in veg let her then tie her down,if not she seems to slow down after tie down.Me I let her go naturally. The more she stretches the more bud and trim her up like in pictures the bud will thicken and amaze you

It was kept but not by me .I passed it on to a friend. the one I kept ,I Did a couple grows and it was getting dialed in then we got hit with a hurricane and had a power outage for almost a week .all clones died and lost plants in flower .But her sister survived she is close but still a little different .She is the picture above the nug shot and the nugs are not from her but from her sister that is now gone:confused::rip: :(

I sure hope that you get to rebuild your little farm, get back up to speed.
be great to see more of them nuggets!

Back
Top Bottom