Barney's Farm Acapulco Gold Smoke Grow Report

justabluez

ag_nug_11415.jpg

=================================
Strain Name - Barney's Farm Acapulco Gold
From - Grown from Seed
Type - Sativa, Hybrid, Unknown
Appearance - Dense lime green cone shaped nugs.
Smell - Fruity, Pungent, Skunky, Funky, Citrus, Lemon, Banana, Butter
Taste - Great, Yummy, Delicious, like a faint tropical flavored gum
Type of Buzz - Uplifting, functional, energetic, spacey?
Length of Buzz - over 2 hours from my Vaporizer session.
Best Medicinal Use - Energy Pill, Thought provoking, creativity, stress relief,
Overall - Nice high energy, euphoric, uplifting, creativity sparking buzz. Good for thought provoking conversations, cleaning the house, listening to music, etc.

======================
Growing Acapulco Gold
======================

==============================
Pheno 1- More lanky Sativa Lime Green
ag_110113_3.jpg

The first time I grew AG, she gave me a headache. Lots of issue with the above pheno. I was also even
more of a noob. Anyway, that lime green lanky pheno gave me a headache, but it still produced probably
some of the best stuff I have ever smoked. That's why I had to go "ONE MO' GEN" with the AG.

Pheno 2 - More dark green - indica
ag_123014_8.jpg

The second pheno was a pleasure to grow. Needs about 10-13 weeks to finish.

I would love to see more pheno's and grow/smoke reports on the Barney's Acapulco Gold!!

I was wondering since the AG is 80% sativa/20% indica if the high was energetic or just stoned. According to Barney's own site the high is a heavy stone. Glad I read your review.

I have some Acapulco Gold and Morning Glory seeds on the way. I recently finished 1 CBD Blue Shark from Barney's Farm and it was legit.

From - Grown from Seed
Overall - Nice high energy, euphoric, uplifting, creativity sparking buzz. Good for thought provoking conversations, cleaning the house, listening to music, etc.

======================
Growing Acapulco Gold
======================

ag_110113_3.jpg

The first time I grew AG, she gave me a headache. Lots of issue with the above pheno. I was also even
more of a noob. Anyway, that lime green lanky pheno gave me a headache, but it still produced probably
some of the best stuff I have ever smoked. That's why I had to go "ONE MO' GEN" with the AG.

ag_123014_8.jpg

I would love to see more pheno's and grow/smoke reports on the Barney's Acapulco Gold!![/QUOTE]

I grew this strain. I had two plants that sort of sucked the third did 9 ounces of rock hard buds. Nothing too big, but the quality was amazing. Ive heard of this strain having genetic issues i think i found them it the two other plants. Taste and smell are very unusual. The smell reminded me of rootbeer Bottlecaps the candy. The taste was equally rewarding. Some pics the purple was from the Koolbloom dry

ag_nug_11415.jpg

From - Grown from Seed

======================
Growing Acapulco Gold
======================

ag_110113_3.jpg

ag_123014_8.jpg

I would love to see more pheno's and grow/smoke reports on the Barney's Acapulco Gold!!
Thanks for the review. Not the gold I remember I think. Nice growing.

Grew 3 of the B.F. A. Gold. All of them very “heavy effects” and not the uplifting high advertised. My friend described it as “getting lost in his thoughts”. Ex combat vet that doesn’t enjoy going there. He loved the Grinspoon. Wore a circle path in my concrete floor with a smile on his face the entire time.

Easy plant to grow... just not the A.G. you’re hoping for. Not a knock on the breeder or strain at all, again, just not what we expected.

ag_nug_11415.jpg

From - Grown from Seed

======================
Growing Acapulco Gold
======================

ag_110113_3.jpg

ag_123014_8.jpg

DSCN1198 - Copy.JPG

Great share Justablues, when I was a kid I had a joint of this stuff stashed in a bible, one night I found it and played miniature golf and almost died laughing, took five hours to finish 18 holes. The joint was a fat oval from being in the bible and got four people totally up for golf, haha I drove a ball over the freeway with a putter. This stuff was the real deal and looked like dingy gold and smelled like hash, as well tasted like it too.

To be fair. This isnt the old school bud. The buzz fits some of the descriptions of the bud from the past. But it looks nothing like the original. Barneys Farm took a popular name legally.

Now. Its still a great strain. Buds are hard as a rock with an unusual flavor and taste profile. Mine smelled like Rootbeer bottle caps (candy). Its not the easiest plant to grow, but i had a couple seeds that really took off. I would grow it again, but again this isnt the same thing as the old stand by. My friend calls it Fools Gold

From - Grown from Seed

======================
Growing Acapulco Gold
======================

ag_110113_3.jpg

ag_123014_8.jpg

I grew this strain. I had two plants that sort of sucked the third did 9 ounces of rock hard buds. Nothing too big, but the quality was amazing. Ive heard of this strain having genetic issues i think i found them it the two other plants. Taste and smell are very unusual. The smell reminded me of rootbeer Bottlecaps the candy. The taste was equally rewarding. Some pics the purple was from the Koolbloom dry

[/QUOTE]
My goodness she is pretty.

I have that crazy COPD.. what would you recommend.
I honestly dont know what that is... this strain isnt necessarily good for sleep. The CBD is around 1 if memory serves. I have been growing sativa rich hybrids which arent known for their pain relieving ability. I know they arent all that way, just making a blanket statement. You may need something with a more couch lock effect, but again i really dont know what you need to have happen. What does COPD cause?

I honestly dont know what that is... this strain isnt necessarily good for sleep. The CBD is around 1 if memory serves. I have been growing sativa rich hybrids which arent known for their pain relieving ability. I know they arent all that way, just making a blanket statement. You may need something with a more couch lock effect, but again i really dont know what you need to have happen. What does COPD cause?
Come on dude you don't know what COPD is? It's a lung condition caused by smoking cigs inhaling paint fumes environmental junk. Four stages of it last two stages is hell to many to go through,but it's being healed by C.O. many are getting this life back running all wonderful things are happening for us. Sometime just getting dressed is a big problem. So if you look up Jeff COPD waters his story is blessed!!!

Its not REALLY AG. My friend started calling it Fools Gold because it really has nothing to to with the old school strain... youre right
Ok.. let me ask you something. Call me dumb but I got to get this crap figured out so here it goes. Sativa is a strain right. And indica is a strain. I read the difference in the high, so I got that. So now I hear of a blue dream.. is that another strain or is it made from one of these. What I think I'm seeing is take sativa for instance you can from it make different strains and call them a different name like blue dream. Oh begging for insight lol.

Ok.. let me ask you something. Call me dumb but I got to get this crap figured out so here it goes. Sativa is a strain right. And indica is a strain. I read the difference in the high, so I got that. So now I hear of a blue dream.. is that another strain or is it made from one of these. What I think I'm seeing is take sativa for instance you can from it make different strains and call them a different name like blue dream. Oh begging for insight lol.

So you cant smoke it. Make Rick Simpson Oil. There is a member of this forum named Sweet Sue. She knows all about it and is easy to talk to. You can make capsules and never have to smoke it.

Indica and sativa are types or families of marijuana. Ruderalis is the third and final type. People mix the families to produce strains. Blue Dream is a strain that has a higher sativa content, but is considered a hybrid since it has both indica and sativa. This is a weak explaination. You can go to a place like Seedsman and usually see which parts of each family make up the strain. Most are hybrids. I hope this helps

So you cant smoke it. Make Rick Simpson Oil. There is a member of this forum named Sweet Sue. She knows all about it and is easy to talk to. You can make capsules and never have to smoke it.

Indica and sativa are types or families of marijuana. Ruderalis is the third and final type. People mix the families to produce strains. Blue Dream is a strain that has a higher sativa content, but is considered a hybrid since it has both indica and sativa. This is a weak explaination. You can go to a place like Seedsman and usually see which parts of each family make up the strain. Most are hybrids. I hope this helps
Oh yes it does help thank you. No I can't smoke it, I can vape but most likely just do the oil. Ok I will check out seedman for sure.

Back
Top Bottom