Barneys Farm Amnesia Lemon & a few others any advice is appreciated please

sativareliever

420 Member
Hi Guys,
So this is my fourth grow in total, my 1st wasn't great, 2nd was of a smokeable quality and the last was actually pretty damn decent smoke. I've been a toker for 11 years now mainly in favour of Sativa but do like many hybrids also. Anyway so I'm currently trying out Barneys Farm Amnesia Lemon on this attempt and to be honest I feel things are going quite well. There was considerable yellowing towards the tips of the leaves a few days back so definitely was some form of deficiency going on I believe. Were currently somewhere between week 4 and 5 flower I think. I'm not overly sure as I forgot the flip date and I just can't judge how long its been exactly. They were fed about 2days ago now; (PH 6.0 - 6.1 PPM 450)and I think things are correcting but just wanted some opinions really. Using Canna Coco A&B, small amounts of CalMag & Cannazym. Nothing else at this stage, have used house and garden Root Excel throughout veg but not used anything as such for flower, I guess I could have the rhizotonic alongside and possibly the PK 13/14 for the extra weight but how useful do you guys feel this to be using the extras? I'm trying to keep things as simple as possible this time round, I will include a couple pics at the end of this of another girl thats just gone in flower yesterday and behaving kind of strange with the leaves, the largest fan leaves are perking up to the light in a V shape which some class as a good thing from what I've read but the leaf on the left is bent up so much it looks like its going to bend back over itself the opposite way. Am I right in thinking there is either a Calcium or Magnesium related issue with the new girl in to flower, sure I can see some slight spotting on the lower leaves? the strain is suppose to be Bubba Orange OG. The edges on the leaves of the girls in VEG are still clawing up, both tents have hit 25.1 degrees highest temp today as my air con went down recently was thinking heat releated but really unsure.. Still fairly new to it all so would appreciate any advice and just to clarify the yellowing tips on the amnesia lemon in flower wasn't nute burn that I was referring too as I'm aware of the difference. they have just started to show yellow right on the tip today which shows they are now accessing the nutes but it was the whole of the leave upwards was yellow and only green towards the bottom half, but not a nitrogen issue I dont think.

Thanks

20180421_182945.jpg
20180423_002206.jpg
20180423_002212.jpg
20180423_002219.jpg
20180423_002251.jpg

Veg Tent
20180423_002131.jpg

Veg Tent - Bubba Orange OG

20180423_002424.jpg
20180423_002431.jpg

Veg Tent - USA Cali Strain
slight Mg deficiency?

20180423_002450.jpg

20180423_002500.jpg

Barneys Farm Amnesia Lemon

What's that one smell like in vegetative-growth and flowering phases? And how strongly?

Since you managed to forget the date when you switched to a flowering light schedule, it's probably pointless to ask this one, but do you know how long (in days) the stretch period was?

I have the strain somewhere (only one seed, but it might still be viable, lol), and am trying to figure out where/when/how it'll fit into a grow here.

The smaller veg plant is a Cutting, the other from seed and both smell pungent, the seed girl has more stink at this stage, but I know from previous grows the smell picks up more on the cutting a few weeks later but it still has a real nice fruity aroma at this stage. The cutting seems to be picking up now bushing out some more.

Can someone please confirm whether this is Magnesium related issues with the last pictures of VEG tent, and possible Iron deficiency with the Amnesia Lemon in flower where top parts of leaves were yellowing and bottoms were still green..

I will add a couple more pics later or tomorrow

and roughly around 40 days.. I've got a note somewhere of the flip date just gotta find it.
Just going to keep an eye on them and trichomes to get an idea of when to flush and harvest

Back
Top Bottom