Barney's Farm Blueberry Cheese, 600 Watt HPS, DWC, Rockwool

I had problems to but I would say it's more my inexperience than anything. I'll be adding in silica and cal/mag to my mix.
Interested to see how you do with it on the 2nd round. I think the Cal/Mag will help for sure especially under LED but im still not sold on it. Each week cannabis needs something different and just dont think the single ratio is correct throughout the whole cycle especially in hydro where it has to be more on point than soil. I would rather not have tip burn if I can help it and all ive seen so far is burn and/or deficiencies.

Emilya did a soil run with it and they turned out perfect. I am on my second promix run with it.first round some issues but we're my fault. Yield was excellent. This time been having some problems with the nitrate nitrogen dropping the promix pH over time. I am going Hydro next time just not sure if I'm going to use the bottled nutes I have or megacrop.

White Widow has recovered very well over the past few days. I will continue with the double dose of calmag and a higher dose of nutrients. She is in flower and her pretty little bud sites have popped out and starting to form! Her smell is already starting and is amazing. Pretty excited to see what this 250 watt can do and will be shooting for 250 grams on this one. Water day tomorrow for her!

1599168837275.png

Alaskan purple update! Scrog/ support net has been finished. Will mostly be using it for small training to let the other catch up and support. For future I may only do one plant in this room. It is 3 foot wide but I like letting my plants get fairly big. Will be flipping soon on these! Most likely another 2 weeks. May flip these and blue cheese at the same time just to so it will be easier. These two girls are really shinning and im loving the growth. #2 is right behind on growth but #1 is def the stronger, faster growing plant. I did transplant 2 days earlier as well so hard to tell.

1599173638811.png

I cant get over how pretty the WW is turning out. I trimmed a few lower tops that branched off and were scraggly. Only top colas are staying! The LED makes her look light green but shes normal color and recovering well! Really filling out! Lets see if this LED can stack some weight on.

1599332114238.png

Blue Cheese has almost fully recovered and is normal green. A few fans have permanent damage spots but im ok with that. Shes really growing good now. Clawing has almost completely stopped. So glad I switched back to my GH on this girl. The net will be finished in the next few days as she has now reached it. This girl is getting HUGE! Actually comparing Blue cheese with the Alaskan P soil girls, the hydro girl is indeed twice the size. Stalks, tops, whole plant. Everything is pretty much double the size.

The smaller AP soil girl im not very impressed with. Small stalks, slower growth, just not liking this pheno.... If she doesnt do something soon ive even though about cutter her out the net and just flowering the one AP. The one is doing great and is up to par.

1599585033956.png

Wow, looks like some amazing buds. Nice work!
Thanks! Yea that 250 watt is doing some nice work on this smaller plant! Im hoping it swells the colas up nice before they finish. The smell is out of this world. I brushed up against a sugar leaf and the smell exploded. So sweet, fruity, hint of pine and skunky.

Thanks guys. Yes the smells when opening up that closet/tent mid flower just make it all worth it. I find myself brushing a finger against a sugar leaf every so often just to get the smells lol...

I took clones about 14 day ago in soil. We have roots!! Cut at a node, 45 degree angle, Scrapped about half and inch of the outside stem, and then straight into the soil. No rooting hormone (was in transit). Now what with all my full rooms? :laughtwo:

1600230351551.png

1600230372282.png

Back
Top Bottom