Barney's Farm Blueberry Cheese, 600 Watt HPS, DWC, Rockwool

Im thinking im going to hit the 250 grams for sure on dry weight. Im interested to see weight as well as the colas are very solid. I usually dont measure wet weight just because I hang whole colas up to dry. That last smaller cola I cut and dried was around 8 grams dry and have been smoking on it this week. Its good stuff!

1603221888414.png

Have been having issues with blue cheese the past week showing some pretty bad deficiencies and her growth has just been weird the past month. Fox tailing instead of growing actual colas. Decided to recalibrate my pH meter and..... It was almost a whole point off.... Def explain the deficiencies and im wondering if thats why the growth has been off and "weird". My 5.8-6.2 has been 4.8-5.2 ..... Not good at all. Well the pH is now corrected hopefully so we will see what she has and can do to recover. I will make notes to recalibrate every few weeks now after this. Would have never guessed it got a whole point off on pH... Hydro is so fun and easy when everything is right lol... If you havnt recalibrated lately go do it now! lol...

You're right it's always a good idea to check.

My Hanna meter has a quick check on it to tell me if it needs to be calibrated or not. I usually ended up cleaning my probe weekly and recalibrating monthly.

It will be good to see them back on track!

Oh thats cool! Yea I will be calibrating more for sure now after this. I tell ya after getting back into soil and having the MC, its about hard to beat soil growing. No checking pH or anything just scoop and water. Both the WW and AP have just been wonderful and fun to grow. So easy and killer results. I think I will wait until I get a blue lab monitor before I do another hydro grow. Just checking pH two times a day is getting old.

Some of the last photos before chop. Fully ripe and chunky!! Check out those crazy awesome colors! Unfortunately I didn't clone this plant. I may would have did another round if so! So fun and easy growing this one! This one will be hung dry for 3-5 days and then cut up and jarred burping daily with humidipaks in the jars.

1603741639381.png

1603741658198.png

Looks very nice! I'm smoking some blue cheese right now very nice and getting better day by day.

Heck yea! I got my pH corrected so hopefully my blue cheese bounce back pretty good. They sure are smelly.

Is there a decent branch around that you could re-veg?

There is none. Shes all colas. I cut all branches except the main tops that you see with colas before flower. Its ok I do have 2 more of these same seeds. This plant just done so amazing. Hopefully the other will be good to.

Harvest photos! And the circle continues! Cleaned out the tent and transplanted one Alaskan Purple and one Blue Cheese clone into FFOF soil in 3 gallons. These clones were ready for sure and light deprived the past month.

All i can say is WOW on this grow. I have a whole bin of nothing but huge hand sized colas that just look amazing. Color, smell, frosty. What more could you want! Just about every cola is the exact same. So cool.

1603818606655.png

1603818629838.png

1603818654368.png

1603818669798.png

1603818684982.png

1603818724113.png

1603818741879.png

Harvest photos! And the circle continues! Cleaned out the tent and transplanted one Alaskan Purple and one Blue Cheese clone into FFOF soil in 3 gallons. These clones were ready for sure and light deprived the past month.

All i can say is WOW on this grow. I have a whole bin of nothing but huge hand sized colas that just look amazing. Color, smell, frosty. What more could you want! Just about every cola is the exact same. So cool.

1603818606655.png

1603818629838.png

1603818654368.png

1603818669798.png

1603818684982.png

1603818724113.png

1603818741879.png
U grow some beautiful flowers Hunter.

Thanks a lot guys! Shes hanging in a closed closet drying! Hoping to hold some humidity in there due to my dehumidifiers running because im still in flower. Im going for a slow dry and slow cure! I watered a day before chopping as well. Which I usually do anyway.

Blue cheese is looking like shes bouncing back since the pH issues. I hope she finishes up strong but I know she has been effected by it and her early 4 week bud development has suffered. Im going to grow a soil blue cheese clone to see how she turns out in soil and hopefully no pH issues.

Stay tuned and hope you guys are having a good week.

Back
Top Bottom