Barney's Farm Blueberry Cheese, 600 Watt HPS, DWC, Rockwool

Welcome welcome! Its never to late! Come on in. Yea I left a sensor light on in my tent and didnt tape it up.... She hermied 3 weeks into flower due to it. At least thats what im chalking it up to.

Were are just waiting on a sprout and it will be on! Once we get a seedling I hope to have roots in the water in 2 weeks. Should see some rapid growth once she gets going. Glad to have everyone around!

Just ordered a smaller 20 x 36 x 62 inch veg/clone tent to fit one of my spaces. This way I can get a plant into flower a little quicker. May even keep a mother or two in it for a few runs to clone from. Will just have to keep them small!

Welcome welcome! Its never to late! Come on in. Yea I left a sensor light on in my tent and didnt tape it up.... She hermied 3 weeks into flower due to it. At least thats what im chalking it up to.

Were are just waiting on a sprout and it will be on! Once we get a seedling I hope to have roots in the water in 2 weeks. Should see some rapid growth once she gets going. Glad to have everyone around!
Nitro, Just my opinion but....... if a sensor light did the damage, then I think your genetics may be prone to hermie....? I've never..... never had a problem. I have sensor lights on power boards, never taped them, and never had an issue. Like I said, it's just my opinion, and i'm certainly no expert.:peace: Bring on the DWC :cheer::tommy:

Nitro, Just my opinion but....... if a sensor light did the damage, then I think your genetics may be prone to hermie....? I've never..... never had a problem. I have sensor lights on power boards, never taped them, and never had an issue. Like I said, it's just my opinion, and i'm certainly no expert.:peace: Bring on the DWC :cheer::tommy:

Yea its possible. It was barney farms Glookies. I got a pack of 3 seeds of that strain. Im always very careful with any light. Ive heard it really messes the plant up. Glad you have never had problems. I know for a fact that a small "light" leak can cause them to hermie. I guess it depends on the type of light as well.

Can I pull up a chair? This Is going to be a fun one to watch :) I want to try DWC my next round (soil now).

Of course! Welcome. Yea i love DWC. As long as you follow the basics that it needs, its fairly easy.

Seed has popped open down in the rockwool! Hopefully she is strong and will continue her journey. :thumb:

Soaking 3 new seeds as well. Im soaking another Glookies seed and also two other strains that were freebies from my last seedsman order (First time ever growing the freebie seeds). Alaskan Purple, and White widow. Perfect plan will be the Blueberry does good and grow that one in the flower tent, keeping the Glookies, Alaskan purple, And white widow as soil mothers in the new tent until its time to clone for the next grow.

Excellent choices for freebies. I’m sure it was a difficult decision with all the freebies I know you have laying around.

Im just popping the newest ones. I havnt ordered seeds in a few years until this recent order. My old selection of seeds were stored, in very poor conditions and I had tried to germinate over 20 of them over a months span with no luck. I had one tap root on one and nothing else. Quality seeds to, just poor storing for a few years. All top strains, sad I lost so many. Probably at least $500 worth of seeds.

Anyway these are the two new "freebies" they sent so we are going with them. Ive about chalked up all my older seeds are now bad. =(

Yeah that heat might do it. That’s exactly why I’ve so paranoid about my seeds getting here or at least knowing the day they should be here. I need to make sure I get them when the postman drops them off because I bet I can bake food in my mailbox it’s so hot, 100F outside and a black mailbox, not good. Dope Seeds we’re quick to send the package but the US mail service has really started to slow way down.

We have Blue Cheese Making her appearance! Grow little one grow!

1593965832171.png

Back
Top Bottom