Barney's Farm Blueberry Cheese, 600 Watt HPS, DWC, Rockwool

HunterHunt

Hello everyone! A lot of you know my last grow ended with a hermie. I failed to tape a light sensor up and 3 weeks into flower she turned. Out with the old and in with the new! This will be a Top feed, Rockwool, DWC grow in a 27 gallon tote. Using a 600 watt HPS single plant. Should see some crazy growth, and crazy sized colas.

What strain is it?
- Blueberry Cheese (Barney's Farm)

Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages?
- 80% Indica
- 20% Sativa

Strain Lineage / Genealogy:
Original Cheese x Blueberry

THC: 25%

Indoor or outdoor?
- Indoor

Soil or Hydro?
- DWC
- Rockwool

Size of light?
- 600 Watt MH
- 600 Watt HPS

Size of Room/cab?
- 4 X 4 Lighthouse Hydro Tent
- 440CFM fan
- 6 Inch CAN filter

Type and strength of ferts used?
- General Hydroponics Nute lineup.
- MEGA CROP
- RECHARGE (Beneficiary bacteria)

Notes from seed bank:

This strain of BLUEBERRY CHEESE™ is one of the best and strongest on the market, and is guaranteed to knock your head off. Previously named Blue Cheese this is an easy to grow strain, which creates an incredible yield of fragrant and tasty buds. The intense aged-cheese flavors are softened by a sweet blueberry aftertaste.

The short stocky plant has strong side branches which develop heavy sticky colas in a short flowering period. Prepare to relax because this is a true sensation for Indica enthusiasts.

1593739608428.png

This is going to be a good journal to follow. Hunter can definitely grow them, now I want to see him go full send with MC nutrients and get his opinion on it.
Agreed! Looking forward to this one!

:laughtwo: Vacuuming is like the best thing ever. Just so satisfying! Yea I try to keep the grow room super clean. No hair and dust flying around. My intake into the tent has a regular mesh "house filter" in it to make sure most particles are filtered.

Back
Top Bottom