Barney's Farm Glookies, Capn Style, 600 Watt HPS, Crazy Growth!

Man she's getting frosty! Without reading back far i'm gonna guess week 3 of flower? Congrats on reaching the end of stretch :slide:. I swear ours is still getting taller at week 4 now. How much room do you have in the top of that tent?

@Canadadoes There is a lot of commercial growers that are now pretty much using this method. They dont use buckets or small rockwool cubes but the concept is the same. They use the big 8x8x8 blocks of rockwool and top feed. A little different but the same amazing results. Pretty neat to see the massive grows with it.

@Michael Hunt She is around 18 days in flower! Buds should be a little bigger but I have stressed her out a lot through the stretch just trying get her the way I wanted. (will do things different next grow for sure). How much more room in the TOP???? :laughtwo: :laughtwo: :laughtwo: I wished I could say I have an inch. Tied my HPS cooltube to the top support bars of the tent frame and took the yo-yos off just to get that extra 2 inches or so. Pulled all tops to the side and trained. Still have a few tops within 8 inches of the HPS... :laughtwo::nervous-guy::nervous-guy::nervous-guy:

Did you say girth?

1593562501313.png

Hehe i’ll play. Inch and a half over here :rofl:
3B4DDBA8-5110-47EC-850C-922F9B8CCFA5.jpeg
Crazy looking knuckles. Do you train the plant to create those? The one above the initial topping is what made me curious.

@Modest grower not much training here, mostly genetics. im assuming you’re asking about the one with the black wire wrapped around it. That is the node that was topped. A late training accident put a split right down the center of the trunk so that wire holds her together. It was obviously a lot smaller when this happened hence the wire being so tight now.

i guess you could say this lady’s got some knuckle showing;)

What gram per gallon will you start at?

5.5 I guess, the chart is a little confusing. Im using millilitres to add it to my water. So im converting cups (237ml) and multiplying by the .25 it says on the chart for my 12 gallons to come out with 60ml of MC.

Im going to go by PPM any way. I will add more water or more MC until I get to around 900-1000 ppm. Will also be adding some more stuff to bring the PPM to around 1200.

Back
Top Bottom