420 Magazine Background

Barney's Farm Glookies, Capn Style, 600 Watt HPS, Crazy Growth!

HunterNitro

@Canadadoes There is a lot of commercial growers that are now pretty much using this method. They dont use buckets or small rockwool cubes but the concept is the same. They use the big 8x8x8 blocks of rockwool and top feed. A little different but the same amazing results. Pretty neat to see the massive grows with it.

@Michael Hunt She is around 18 days in flower! Buds should be a little bigger but I have stressed her out a lot through the stretch just trying get her the way I wanted. (will do things different next grow for sure). How much more room in the TOP???? :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: I wished I could say I have an inch. Tied my HPS cooltube to the top support bars of the tent frame and took the yo-yos off just to get that extra 2 inches or so. Pulled all tops to the side and trained. Still have a few tops within 8 inches of the HPS... :laugh2::nervous-guy::nervous-guy::nervous-guy:

The Phantom

The Phantom

The light penetration deep into the canopy is what I believe Hunter had said previously. Haha

The Phantom

Just wait until the banner ads around here start saying, “3 simple tricks to increase your cola length and girth.” :19:

The Phantom

What did I come back too?
It’s like grade school all over again around here, getting busted in the library with the copy of Nat Geo because you and your buddies were giggling too much looking at the photos.

Michael Hunt

@Modest grower not much training here, mostly genetics. im assuming you’re asking about the one with the black wire wrapped around it. That is the node that was topped. A late training accident put a split right down the center of the trunk so that wire holds her together. It was obviously a lot smaller when this happened hence the wire being so tight now.

i guess you could say this lady’s got some knuckle showing;)

Top Bottom