Barneys Farm LSD Pheno #5 Monster Crop Canna Coco

gr865

Two days in and we are starting to stretch. If she stretches like her mother, we should see around 12 to 14 inch stretch on the mains and 6 to 9 on the secondary's. See more tying down in my future. :bongrip:

Still relocating bud sites to get complete fill in.

Noticed some trim work to be done, but going to wait a few more days before anymore work is done on her. Fan leaves are getting massive, this is a very sativa dominate Pheno. This is the best growth we've have had indoors, having a hard time believing that it was only 10 days ago that that the very heavy defoliation was completed. Believing it has to be the root system, it has only been 28 days (4/4) since transplant from the 3 gallon Smart Pot to the 10 gallon SP. Had roots growing out of the sides of the pots 8 days after transplanting. And every day they are sticking out of the lower half of the SP's. This root system has to be just massive, I fucking love it. Taken on 4/12

My G/F was here last Sunday when I did the defo and when she came back this Friday, she thought it was a different plant. Not sure what I am doing right but I ain't gonna stop.

Use RO or rain water, I just started feeding them at 0.9 EC (450 ppm), prior to Monday was only at 0.65 EC (325 ppm). Epsom @ 0.75 grams, Cal/Magic @ 2 ml, Canna A&B @ 4.5 ml, Rhizotonic @ 4 ml, Cannazym @ 9 ml, drip clean, Mammoth @ 0.6 ml per gallon. Two cycles with three start times per cycle, per day. Hand water two days a week using Great White one day and on the second day it's Great White and Subculture M. Refilling the rez every 2.5 to 3 days, that was during veg, not sure what this refill regime will be until I see how they uptake over the next week or so.

Need to work on her watering schedule, the two full cycles are just a tad bit too much at this time. Thinking just reducing times a bit, still keep two cycles per day but with reduced times. Expect within the next week or so to begin increasing the times slowly.
Stop by for a chat.

I'm happy! :)

GR

Can't believe no one has commented yet......

Well, I'm in for the ride... Plant is all bushy in the net, and looks good. Got roots that will be pruned....

Should be a good show... :thumb:

Can't believe no one has commented yet......

Well, I'm in for the ride... Plant is all bushy in the net, and looks good. Got roots that will be pruned....

Should be a good show... :thumb:

Thanks Bud,
Follow the grow in my signature below, that's been up and going for a bit. It is going to be a fun grow.

Thanks Bud,
Follow the grow in my signature below, that's been up and going for a bit. It is going to be a fun grow.
Wow, can't believe I missed it....I'll jump in there too. :thumb:

Day 21 12/12
This is in my journal, happy me!

A week ago, 5/14

Morning of 5/20

Evening of 5/20
Did not get a pic with the lights on but this was just after light out, here she is after most fans were removed, left the ones just before the growing tips.

Morning of 5/21
About to remove larf and tie everything back down.

Okay larf removed

Bound and tied.
Just after light out this morning, lets see how she response by the time the lights come on this evening.

This evening I will be moving branches around that I was not able to get done before lights went out this morning. Will have to be large amount of LST, maybe some SC but mainly, other than adjusting branches for light, I get to sort of sit back and watch for awhile.

I removed a lot of material off the plant but at about the same rate as I did her mother in the vertical grow. Would be nice to have a juicer, THcA is good medicine. I just can't justify one as I only have small amounts of leaves and larf a couple of times a year and even then it is not that much. Beside my composting worms in the bins love it.

Overall including fans, larf and some of the off stems made up a nicely packed grocery bag of compost material. This is this morning trimmings, fans were already in the compost bin.

GR

Dude.......Ok! I just found your journal and I have to say that that is probably the largest diameter monster cropped plant I have ever seen. Congratulations..... What is the strain....LSD? Oh my, lol.....ive got 3 of those in the sandbox. How long was that monster in veg?

GC, Thanks for stopping by.

She was taken from her mother on 12/26 and was in veg till 4/30, when i put her into flower. Early journal explains why it took so long.
Yes, that screen is 36 inches and I did not flower her till she reached the perimeter of the screen. And her cola now are upward of 18 plus inches.
I am so ready to finish her so I can get back to my vertical grows, miss them, been two grows now since I did my last vert.

GR

Day 28 of 12/12

All is going well, no problems to report, which is a good thing.
Added a third water cycle, now at three irrigation cycles per light cycle, 8 programs. Currently, lights on at 9 PM, 1st cycle and times, 9:10 PM, 9:20 and 9:30 each for one minute, just to get about 10% runoff. 2nd cycle 1:00 AM one minute, 1:15 AM two minutes, to just runoff, and third cycle is 6:00 AM one minute, 6:25 one minute, 6:45 AM 2 minutes, a good 20 to 30% runoff.
Began adding Liquid KoolBloom at day 21 @ 8 ml and with this last rez change will be at the 5 ml rate for the next week or so. Still running 0.8 EC with A&B, and with 2 ml Cal/Magic, 1 gram Epsom, 3 ml Rhizo, 9 ml Cannazym, 5 ml Golden Tree and Drip clean. I get a total EC of 1.4.
The only issue I have is with Golden Tree, without recirculation it settles out in the rez's. I had been recirculating from just after the final irrigation cycle to just before the start of the first cycle of night at lights on. This helps stabilize the nutes and provide passive O2 into the solution. At that time it shuts off and I adjust the pH to 5.8 , over the nights cycles it moves maybe to 5.84. Now I will have to recirculate continuously which with cause my pH over the nights cycles move from 5.8 to 5.95 +/-. Not sure is that will be a problem as some fluctuation is good.

Here she is at day 21 just after major pruning and retying.

Here she is this morning day 28.

Pleased with the growth, not lush, not underfed, budding nicely and continuing to stretch some, will do a bit of SC soon, can't move the lights any higher. So I went ahead and did a couple of SC's, did a couple last week, then last night and will do them as needed for height control.
Did this one last week

Did these two on the 28th

SC one to two tops a day to control height, as stated my lights at as high as I can get them, 16 to 17 inches above the canopy.

GR

Update: Day 42
Untie, trim and retie

Last week: Day 35

Last night just before lights on

This morning prior to day 42 trimming.

As I trimmed each branch, would untie, trim and when I finished a branch I would turn it out of the way counter clockwise.

Monster Trunk.

Everything laying down and untied. This was the last of the work as the light just went out, so I got about half of the trim work done this morning, will finished tonight. Have the interior fan on high blowing over the plant laying down so should not have any humidity issues.

Frosty goodness

Gooey goodness

Adjusted and added watering times, 7 cycles per nights, First at 9 PM is 2 minute to get some DTW, last 7:15 AM is 3 minutes, this give me 30% plus DTW. The remainder of the cycles are 45 seconds each. Will see how this goes and adjust as needed.

GR

That's ridonc that all of that is from 1 seed. I have to say that after seeing the results of my Barney's Farm peyote cookies that they have got to be one of my favorite seed sources..... I mean look at that thing!. Here's a picture of my peyote cookies trimmed. I have to say you'll probably agree LOL.

Nice job!

Back
Top Bottom