Barneys Farm LSD - Soil Mother - 600 Watt HPS

HunterHunt

Hello everyone!! Welcome to my 3rd grow journal. Up this time around is Barney's Farm LSD strain! I have now upgraded to a 600 watt hps so things are going to get interesting!

I have popped one feminized LSD seed and growing her in soil. This is going to be my mother plant and will take clones at around day 40 if everything stays on plan! I will take the strongest 2-4 clones and go from there. Im thinking a RDWC for this strain but not decided yet!

What strain is it?
- LSD (Barney's Farm)

Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages?
- Indica Dominant

Strain Lineage / Genealogy:
Mazar x Skunk #1

THC: 24%
CBD: 1.3%

Is it in Veg or Flower stage?
- Seedling

If in Veg... For how long?
- Seedling sprouted October 8th, 2014

Indoor or outdoor?
- Indoor

Soil or Hydro?
- Soil
- 75% Happy frog
- 25.0% Perlite

Size of light?
- CFL's for vegging
- 600 Watt HPS for flower

Temp of Room/cab?
- High 84 degrees
- Low 70 Degrees

Size of Room/cab?
- 4 X 4 Lighthouse Hydro Tent
- 440CFM fan
- 4x12 Phresh filter

PH of soil?

Type and strength of ferts used?
- No nutes until around 3 weeks vegging
- Botanicare KIND nute line (base, Grow, Bloom, Aquashield, Cal/Mag)
- General Hydroponics pH up and down.

Instruments?
- pH Meter
- PPM Meter

LSD

Cannabis Cup: Indica Cup Winner 2008

An old Skunk variety crossed with Mazar called LSD by the Farm crew because of its powerful trippy effect. Developed from ancient genetics long established in the Farm seed bank. L.S.D. is a hardy, disease resistant plant that responds well in all grow conditions. With just a little care and attention, the L.S.D. strain will give the grower high yielding award winning powerful results. The flavor is intense earthy chestnut with a sweet musky smell. The LSD produces a euphoric, almost psychedelic experience. It's a super-trippy and very powerful stone, a Barney's Farm special.

Any questions feel free to ask! Also check out my soil Papaya grow still going on in my signature!!

:welcome::420::thanks:

10/09

101401.png

10/10

101402.png

10/11

101403.png

10/12

101404.png

10/13

101405.png

Welcome MaPilot! Yea im thinking on doing a RDWC with the LSD clones if everything goes good. Im still having a problem with my soil grow... I guess because i bragged on how easy it was the first month or so lol.. Oh well im working out the kinks hopefully!

Welcome stealth and mcnasty! Getting all my fiends here, Sweet! Yea stealth im thinking the same. Im going to kinda do the same as NwGrower hopefully with the 5 gallon buckets and maybe a 20 gallon tote or something for the reservoir.

Also going to be building a DIY cloning machine. Ordering the supplies soon. Just a simple pump and sprayers with 2 inch net pots in a tote. The results i have seen are amazing!

:thumb:

Update time!

My LSD mother is doing amazing! Rapid growth. I have now transplanted to a 3 gallon smart pot. Roots were loose and circling the bottom of the cup. Could have left her in the cup a little longer but wanted to see faster growth and room for her to stretch out! Im loving this pheno of LSD so far.

Transplanted mix(the usual)
- 37.5% Ocean forest
- 37.5% Happy frog
- 25.0% Perlite
- 1 tsp Domolite lime per gallon soil

I cant belive the growth in just 4 days from the last picture. Check it out!

Before the Transplant:

101901.png

After the transplant:

101902.png

Thanks MaPilot!

I will order my cloning supplies next week sometime and get it rdy for the clones from LSD! Pretty excited as this will be my 2nd strain growing. After this im thinking i want to mix my tent with 2-4 different strains. That way i can try different meds and take advantage of the different strains out there!

Transplant went well! I dont think it even slowed her down. I have the CFLs pretty close so i will raise her lights a little now that she is bigger and out the seedling stage. Didnt want her to stretch any so i had them 3 - 23watt cfls 6 inches from her. I will raise them a little and add 3 more next week. I veg successfully under 6 - 23watt CFL's all the way till flower.

102101.png

good start - pulled up a chair -HERE!

UPDATE TIME!
Hello everyone! Thanks for subbing in! This pheno of LSD from Barney's Farm is awesome! Very strong seed and awesome growth. Lets hope the yields are the same!

I topped/fimmed/ what ever you call my method! I produces 2 tops and is very simple. I simply just open the middle where the new growth is and bend the growth over sideways and it snaps easy. Very simple and i have not had the plant slow down but about a day and thats just so the 2 new growths can come out. Personally i see no reason to do it any other way unless you are trying to get 4 tops for an actual "FIM". Love this method! I never get and see the reason to cut the main stalk below the top of the 2 fan leaves... If you use this method its the same outcome and you dont lose the week growth that you just cut from topping... Vacation for a week so i will update when i get back!!!! Stay tuned!!!

PIC UPDATE!!! Here she is! So beautiful...... Im loving this strain.

102401.png

102402.png

102403.png

Update!

I hope the pictures speak for themselves... RAPID GROWTH! Its amazing the growth in 3.5 days since last update... The topping worked perfect and have two nice new tops that are growing! She will be ready to clone soon! I will clone her about 3 weeks before I will have my tent cleared out hopefully. That is kinda my plan. My tent still has a good 5-6 weeks before its cleared so LSD should be nice and ready by then.

102801.png

102802.png

Back
Top Bottom