Barneys Farm LSD - Soil Mother - 600 Watt HPS

I gave LSD a solid inspection for 20 mins before lights on today and confirmed we are at around 5% amber. The flush has started and im hoping i have timed it perfect for a good 14 day flush and they will be around 15-20 amber. Only 2 weeks left at this point! Im super excited!

Welcome Keith Stone! Thanks. They sure are! I will be harvesting in a week or so. They are already yellowing good and getting a good flush. Run off is around 125 ppm and my water ppm is 100. Going to give them at least until next weekend flush! Cant wait

UPDATE TIME!

Everything is going good! Harvest will be this weekend. I took some lower smaller buds from below the net and have washed them and trimmed them and they are now 3 days dry. I took some cool photos to show you guys the quality! To be the lower buds i was surprised at the trichomes on them... Also there is a lot of amber!!!!

021801.jpg
021802.jpg
021804.jpg
021803.jpg

Harvest time! She came down tonight! Im very pleased with this grow and the quality seems to really be there. Trichmones stacked on trichomes! This is by far my best grow. I have washed all the colas and they are now hanging to dry. The room is 65 degrees and 60% rh. Hopefully it doesnt get any colder! We have had some cold nights here this week.

First image is the huge colas. (Theres two layers)
0221011.jpg

This is the stuff right under the main colas. Most of these colas are as big or bigger than my papaya buds.

0221021.jpg
0221051.jpg
0221061.jpg
0221041.jpg
0221031.jpg

Sorry everyone i dont really get on here much anymore. Weight after a 6 day dry at 62% was around 800 grams but the buds were big and still had moisture in them. I have them in big containers curing so i cant get a weight. I would estimate around 18 ounces from this harvest which is around 500 grams. This grow is the best ive ever smoked... amazing. Im going to close this journal now. Thanks for the few that subbed!

Stay medicated my friends!

Ottawa, Its amazing! It definitely lives up to its name and its a very stoney/trippy high. The terp profile is so flavorful and smells amazing! My setup doesnt allow me to try new strains often but right now its the best out of my 5 strains ive grown! Im rdy to get a good cure on my afghan and white rhino to test them out. I still have this LSD as a clone and thinking about when I can work it into my grow again. Its that good!

Very nice job there Hunter. I'm not surprised at the great results you got as I've grown out a cross of of LSD and BlueBerry. Both from Barney's. A buddy of mine sent me a dozen beans from the cross about 8 years ago and it's one of my fave strains. He called them LoneStar Blue Heaven. Some phenos are done in 51-54 days of 12/12 and give the same kind of heavy yields you got. So frosty they look like I cheated ad dumped icing sugar on them. lol

Here's a pic of one of those grows. Hope I can get it to show up here. About 5 weeks into 12/12.

Whoo-Hoo! It seems to work. :)

Yours looked bigger than what I ended up with.

I grew out some of the getting old beans to make more and almost ran out before I got a few to play with, got 130 fresh beans about 8 months ago so good for a while. :)

That Mazar is some good shit. A buddy gave me some Purple Jem autos that are Mazar x Lowryder1 and they can be good if you get the right pheno. I've crossed them with the Blue Heaven, NorthernLights #5 and a cross of my own called Northern Mist that is a cross of Kali Mist from the old Marc Emery Seed Bank and the NL5. Kali Mist was too heady on it's own and gave me anxiety attacks for the first few min before it settled down and made me smile. The NL5 toned it down and is now my fave for depression. Hoping to ferret out a good auto version of all those strains. Have hundreds of seeds to play with. :)

You got some great threads and I'm all hooked up on your newest!

:peace:

WOW! What a beautiful girl!!! only 5 weeks? Wow shes pretty. My LSD bud is so frosty as well! It must be the strain. I bet mixed with that blueberry its phenomenal. Is that the grow you didnt get to finish? I would like to see that one finished up.

Back
Top Bottom