Barney's Farm Official Cannabis Cup Winners

love this breeder. my gifted seeds are doing amazing. what genetics. The Liberty haze is looking like a 10oz dried harvest already , Peyote critical is out of this world , Utopia haze(x3) going for it and my laughing buddha is a monster in soil/growcaps too. Thanks for being so dedicated to these amazing strains.

Liberty Haze 35 days since flip
manifolded and lst
20190106_134101.jpg
20190103_144445.jpg
20190103_144438.jpg
20190103_144425.jpg

The sheer size and budsites are amazing for a single plant

Congrats! BEAUTIFUL plants... I'm going to give this breeder a try next run.
thanks . i rate barneys very highly to be fair. some.amazing strains in their stores. never had a bad strain from them. The liberty is next out i think , she will join her dryinv sisters for a.slow dry by mid week.

Oooh, I want that Sweet tooth!
Do you ship to the USA? Last time I checked you didn't.
Barneys farm are now a sponsor on here too . i would hope they ship to the usa now. A great breeder with history going way back too. lots of cup winning strains etc.. and excellent customer services. i am not a rep or connected to them at all but they did gift me these amazing seeds to try. I am definitely a future customer too.

Gorgeous color on those @Ganjagrandaddy . Thanks for sharing your beauties.

I've been giving their website a thorough look over. I have decided that I am a hopeless seed addict. So many yummy strains. It's one of the nicer sites I've seen with great photos.

My mouth literally watered looking at that Utopia Haze.... I think I’m in love.
thanks. they kill me waiting too. still got 2 weeks at least . in normal light they look amazing too , covered in crystal. They were under one half working light too , they would have been alot bigger if i had seen the dimmer bulb in time to change it. Love barneys genetics. roll on harvest in next few weeks.

My mouth literally watered looking at that Utopia Haze.... I think I’m in love.
here is todays shot
Gorgeous color on those @Ganjagrandaddy . Thanks for sharing your beauties.

I've been giving their website a thorough look over. I have decided that I am a hopeless seed addict. So many yummy strains. It's one of the nicer sites I've seen with great photos.
it is like being in a sweet shop as a child with money to burn. I got the opportunity to try some of their cup winners here and love the genetics they produce. I have grown the red diesel and was amazed at that one too. Now my go to breeder next round. Sweet tooth looks amazing and has stomped a cup win too. definitely on my wanted list now. Hope you choose eventually.lol love the liberty haze , it grow huge and wide. Buddha is a beasty too.

I have never tried premium genetics. I’ve always grown a company that rhymes with Drop Dings. You can buy them off the shelf here but I’m not happy with the genetics at all.

One day!!! One day!!!
hard to go with a total unknown to you also but Barneys are very reputable and have great customer service too if any issues arise. would recommend them to anyone wanting a "what you see is what you really get" breeder. This is why i am posting the near finished pics of some strains as a normal grower. Sites own ads can be so deceiving and the write ups can be a work of art themselves. Hope you find an irresistable Barneys to sway you to the "dank side" . lol

hard to go with a total unknown to you also but Barneys are very reputable and have great customer service too if any issues arise. would recommend them to anyone wanting a "what you see is what you really get" breeder. This is why i am posting the near finished pics of some strains as a normal grower. Sites own ads can be so deceiving and the write ups can be a work of art themselves. Hope you find an irresistable Barneys to sway you to the "dank side" . lol

There is no doubt I will be... and if my results are like yours I’ll be screaming from the mountain tops too. I’m a loyal brand guy, so I’m sure once I try them I will never go back.

There is no doubt I will be... and if my results are like yours I’ll be screaming from the mountain tops too. I’m a loyal brand guy, so I’m sure once I try them I will never go back.
Thank you for the compliment and i hope you have major sucess in your grows mate. Feels like cheating when the genetics make it easy:thanks:

great looking plants I just ordered some Barneys farm orange sherbert will be my first grow with Barneys farm genetics if mine turn out half as good as yours I'll be really happy

great looking plants I just ordered some Barneys farm orange sherbert will be my first grow with Barneys farm genetics if mine turn out half as good as yours I'll be really happy
Thank you N20. Love their genetics. very stable and took some bad abuse early on too. Had some great support from members on here when i set up my rdwc too .
The strains have surpassed what i expected and the Liberty jas blown me away in size of her girth and bud sites. Utopia is beautiful to see close up and still has 2 weeks left. have a duff bulb their side of the room too so has stunted their height including a miniature laughing buddha too. lol. good luck and please sub me in when your journal gets going @Ganjagrandaddy

Back
Top Bottom