Barney's Farm Pineapple Chunk Grow: First Time Photo Grow

Tim

Day one 2-21-2019

Good morning to all 420 friends!! So this is my journal for Barney's Pineapple Chunk. Now this is my first ever photo period grow!! Im looking to top her twice to get 4 mains and doing this alongside mainlining, LST and maybe some lollipoping if need be.

Using Ocean forest along side my own created medium. (Ran out of Ocean Forest for my 5 gal fabric pot :rolleyes:)

Emerald Harvest nutrients
Grow, Micro, Bloom

I stepped away from Foxfarm Nutrients
(Grow Big, Tiger Bloom and Big Bloom)

Day one 2-21-2019

Good morning to all 420 friends!! So this is my journal for Barney's Pineapple Chunk. Now this is my first ever photo period grow!! Im looking to top her twice to get 4 mains and doing this alongside mainlining, LST and maybe some lollipoping if need be.

Using Ocean forest along side my own created medium. (Ran out of Ocean Forest for my 5 gal fabric pot :rolleyes:)

Emerald Harvest nutrients
Grow, Micro, Bloom

I stepped away from Foxfarm Nutrients
(Grow Big, Tiger Bloom and Big Bloom)
Yoooo. First in!!
I highly suggest giving @Asesino85 quadline a try cuz. Top and strip so ya left with 2 nodes and 4 main arms then train the inner growth to a tabletop. His technique is the truth mate!

Yoooo. First in!!
I highly suggest giving @Asesino85 quadline a try cuz. Top and strip so ya left with 2 nodes and 4 main arms then train the inner growth to a tabletop. His technique is the truth mate!
I will definitely look into that and figure all this out!! Hopefully I dont fuck it up. Thanks for the advice brother!!

Day 21... March 13th 2019

So I topped her about 4 days ago at the 4th node and cut off the 1st and 2nd stems and leaves creating the quad line leaving 3 and 4.

Anchored down the stems today and gonna keep them down to grow out horizontal.
20190313_203811.jpg
20190313_204054.jpg

Day 21... March 13th 2019

So I topped her about 4 days ago at the 4th node and cut off the 1st and 2nd stems and leaves creating the quad line leaving 3 and 4.

Anchored down the stems today and gonna keep them down to grow out horizontal.
20190313_203811.jpg
20190313_204054.jpg
She looks reeeal happy cuz. Shes gonna be a beauty to train man. Keep up the good work!

Update: Day 31.. March 23 2019

Topped a second time with a total of 8 mains now!! I did break/crack one of the stalks 2 days ago but she still seems to be growing, so shes a tough bitch..lol
20190323_194346.jpg
20190323_194355.jpg

Well I decided here on day 35 I have switched to 12/12.. So I will consider tomorrow day 1 of flower.. I have topped twice and have 8 main colas that will produce under my 300w LED in my 2x2x4 tent.. I have to make room in my other grow space. I just hope the 300w LED will do some justice
20190327_184833.jpg

Day 45 "1 week of 12/12".. Stretch has started as well as her popping pistols!! Excuse the blurple pic.. I just defoliated the center leaves and put her back in the tent.
20190406_113343.jpg
20190406_113507.jpg
20190406_113851.jpg

Well here is day 16 of flower!! She is moving along nicely! She is also loving her Emerald Harvest nutrient line.
-GROW
-MICRO
-BLOOM
-EMERALD GODDESS
-KING KOLA

I'm stoked to see how this girl comes out, This is my first Photo plant that I have grown. All my others where Autos. Which was all great grows and smoke as well!!

I am growing 3 more photo plants from Seedsman. 2 Alaskan Purples and 1 Cinderella 99 X Blueberry Fast. They are in my journal in the group of C99 and Alaskan Purple comparison grows.

20190411_162804.jpg
20190411_162821.jpg
20190411_162831.jpg
20190411_162908.jpg

Looking great man , I heard good things of the pineapple chunk , did you take clones before flower just in case it’s a prize pheno , may be worth keeping around for sure, my nexts grows I do is gonna be a pheno hunt so I can keep the stellar ones as mothers and just keep running the prized pheno , my goal would be to have one sativa in indica and a nice a hybrid but wouldn’t we all love to do that. Looks great man keep up the good work

Looking great man , I heard good things of the pineapple chunk , did you take clones before flower just in case it’s a prize pheno , may be worth keeping around for sure, my nexts grows I do is gonna be a pheno hunt so I can keep the stellar ones as mothers and just keep running the prized pheno , my goal would be to have one sativa in indica and a nice a hybrid but wouldn’t we all love to do that. Looks great man keep up the good work
I did take some cuts from her before I flipped the light but they didnt make it. It was my first time trying the cloning process. I screwed up. If she does turn out to be a great pheno then at least I can always go back to that seedbank and purchase more seeds and hope ya know. By the way this is my first ever photo plant that I've grown. I have always grown autos so doing the whole cloning thing was new and you know what happened happened, I tried.

Looks good man , I just killed a bunch of clones by accident and I’ve done it quite a bit so done sweat it , if it ends up being amazing leave one bud on the plant and re veg it , takes a while but ital start growing shoots and just take a clone , if you have space you can give up that is . What did you think about the photos ? I prefer photos just because I like to make the plants huge last run I did was a 100 day veg in 4 plants. If you ever have the chance try Moby dick XXL - Dinafem it’s an impressive 200 gram on average yielding plant , massive for an auto and it has the quality of a photo . I find most autos can’t compare but they are getting better everyday , genetics wise , but the Dinafem moby dick XXL and Dinafem white widow autos are supposed to be on of the best , I bought some mobys I plan on running soon, I am really enjoying your material man , keep it up

Back
Top Bottom