Barneys Farm Sponsored Grow Diary 2019/2020

HigherTheHigh

Hello and welcome to my Barneys Farm Journal.

I have been given the opportunity to grow out some of there strains which is absolutely fantastic as iv never grown any of there strains as off yet.

They will be grown in 20L pots, Soil, only using BioBizz Bio-Grow, Root-Juice & Fish Mix for veg and Plagron Green Sensation for flower under new QB's setup, as most are now growing under LED's i felt it was best to run them under them rather than HPS so that people can get a rough idea on how they evolve into beautiful plants.

Many more to come too, if you let me know what strain you'd like to see grown up please let me know and i will put it on the grow sheet as i will be doing 4-9 plants every round

I will be growing:

- Orange Sherbet ! ORANGE SHERBERT™ Cannabis Seeds | BARNEYS FARM®
- Strawberry Lemonade ! STRAWBERRY LEMONADE™ Cannabis Seeds | BARNEYS FARM®
- Gorilla Zkittlez ! GORILLA ZKITTLEZ™ Cannabis Seeds | BARNEYS FARM®
- Pink Kush ! PINK KUSH™ Cannabis Seeds | BARNEYS FARM®

- Orange Sherbet

- Strawberry Lemonade

- Gorilla Zkittlez

- Pink Kush

Go visit ! Cannabis & Marijuana Seeds | BARNEYS FARM® for some amazing strains!

@Barney's Farm

Nice strains... lets go! :lot-o-toke::Namaste:

Awesome - i am currently growing 'Double Glock' by Ripper Seeds which is too 100% indica. I have never smoked it yet, but selected the strain for the same reason you are looking at the pink kush. So i'll grab some beans of those and add it to my next run - thanks!

Iv heard so many great things about them, mcren has a few from them and he said they germinated without any problems, great growth structure and the plus side is you can still get a nice big bushy plant with minimum veg time! :).

So my plan is to grow:

3 Strawberry Lemonade, 3 Orange Sherbet & 3 Pink Kush in a SOG grow, they will be in placed in 500ml pots after germination then straight into 11L pots, topped at 3-4th node creating 6-8 main stems.

Hoping for 3oz a plant minimum, plan to veg from around 3 weeks from seed, if the growth is as fast as the current plants in this soil that should be enough, i will be sticking with the 600w hps throughout this grow too.

It will cut time down a great deal i know that, i usually yield around 15-20oz per (sort of scrog) thats usually 20L pots 4 plants, if i hit 3oz per oz thats 7oz over my target for 4 :D.

I definitely think it will be a lot better grow, 8 colas would mean i would need 10.5g from each cola, that is for sure possible i think :).

It will cut time down a great deal i know that, i usually yield around 15-20oz per (sort of scrog) thats usually 20L pots 4 plants, if i hit 3oz per oz thats 7oz over my target for 4 :D.

I definitely think it will be a lot better grow, 8 colas would mean i would need 10.5g from each cola, that is for sure possible i think :).

Ah ok... my old way of growing was cycles of 4 months (2 months veg 2 months flower) with 2 plants, i usualy hit around or over 9/10 oz per plant... that was only topping/super cropping.
Looking forward to seeing your results :goodluck:

sounds possible to me , what type of pots you plan to use? really recommend the fabric pots! smart pots are great!

I genuinely cant wait to try them, im undecided on pots as iv tried fabric pots and every time iv watered them they seem to overflow over the sides then it questions the whole entire is the whole medium soaked or only part, iv got loads of plastic pots so i wont be running out anytime soon lol.

The current plant i have only have around 3-4 weeks + a week to 10 days drying left so once these seeds arrive it will be around that time to flip to flower once again :).

I would like opinions on the topping though, how many nodes do you think i should go for as each plant will have 16x16" space each to there selves, may stick a screen up for extra support but i think 8 should be ample?

Yeah i think so too buddy, next question is, should i top once it hits the 4th node or let it get to the 5th or 6th.

So here is what im thinking regarding the pots, each strain, i will try one off each so:

1 Standard Square pot
1 Fabric Pot
1 Air pot

All at 11-12L pots, this should give us a better understanding to what will work better, plus its fun experimenting :).

Back
Top Bottom