Barneys Farm Sponsors Grow: Gorilla Zkittles, Orange Sherbert Plus Many More

We've had a wash now so off you go to hang in the corner. See you in a week or so you Orange beauty....
ORG_DSC03377.JPG
ORG_DSC03378.JPG
ORG_DSC03379.JPG
ORG_DSC03381.JPG
ORG_DSC03382.JPG
ORG_DSC03383.JPG
ORG_DSC03385.JPG

Lmao!!
I was in the pool! I was in the pool!! (For those of us old enough to remember Seinfeld) :laughtwo:
Congrats on that beautiful orange harvest Prof!!
Lol! Thank you HH. I must apologise, I couldn't resist :ganjamon:

Lmao!!
I was in the pool! I was in the pool!! (For those of us old enough to remember Seinfeld) :laughtwo:
Congrats on that beautiful orange harvest Prof!!

You mean women don't know about shrinkage :rofl:

Thank you VG! This party is only just beginning. You got Bob Ross on yet? :passitleft:
Cherry Kool-Aid and Bob Ross. Felt like I was 9 at home sick from school.
I didn't get to play with my MB2, thought it would be prudent to wait until I'm not ill.
The OS gave some nice sized buds and if she smells creamsicles ,has to be a winner. Yummy!

Elaine: "It shrinks??? I don't know how you guys walk around with those things"

Haha sorry. Harvest looks great. I'm in. Little late :)
Lol. Thanks hjayu94! Don't worry, there's another harvest tomorrow. Then another one in a few weeks. Then another 4...and then another 4....then Autos throughout the autumn and winter. I've got it all very loosely planned out lol

Cherry Kool-Aid and Bob Ross. Felt like I was 9 at home sick from school.
I didn't get to play with my MB2, thought it would be prudent to wait until I'm not ill.
The OS gave some nice sized buds and if she smells creamsicles ,has to be a winner. Yummy!
Those were the days. We had Lucozade instead though. Parents used to give their kids fizzy sports drinks when we were ill back in the day lol.

Cool, sounds like there is lots coming up then! Was great to see the Orange Sherbet.. just got a California Orange growing myself :) Also had to look into bud washing. Interesting.
I done a California Orange not too long ago. She was a good strain though I remember having some problems with her because my growing environment became really cold. She's battled through though and delivered some tasty nugs by the end. I should have taken some pics of the water after I finished the bud wash. It's crazy how much crap is on the buds by the end of their lives. There's dust and everything which that includes, pet hairs, clothing fibres, insects, my beard, sugar leaves, leaf stubs and god knows what else lol. You should try doing it with a bit of your next harvest to see the difference between the 2 finished products. It's so worth it.
On a serious note, this guy’s boots are fabulous!!
Lol. I know they make clothing out of hemp but this is ridiculous!

I've taken down the Gorilla Zkittles! What a nightmare she's going to be to trim lol. She has so many small nugs dotted all over her which are just too pretty not to trim up. Like Shed said previously, I'll probably keep the sugars on the lower and focus on cleaning up the top third of the plant. This one is almost the opposite to the OS. She's lanky and has weak branches but don't let that put you off. Her buds are smaller and have more space between nodes but again, it sounds like I'm putting her down. She's sticky! Way stickier than the OS. And she smell like heaven. It's gassy and fruity but there's something else which pulls her away from reminding me of a Chem or Diesel. There's something in there I've not had the pleasure smelling before and it's a real winner. It's going to make the horrifying trim that is to come worth it lol. She's also very pretty with most of the plant going red and purple leaving only the tops with any green. To be honest the tops are so frosty that I can't really tell what colour they are lol. I'm looking forward to sampling some of her scissor hash later on today....
ORG_DSC03386.JPG
ORG_DSC03388.JPG
ORG_DSC03389.JPG
ORG_DSC03390.JPG
ORG_DSC03391.JPG
ORG_DSC03392.JPG
ORG_DSC03393.JPG
ORG_DSC03394.JPG
ORG_DSC03399.JPG
ORG_DSC03400.JPG

Veg Tent Update....

Vacuumed, sprayed and ready for the next round....
ORG_DSC03414.JPG

That was quick....
ORG_DSC03415.JPG

The Blue Gelato 41's....
ORG_DSC03416.JPG

The Strawberry Lemonade's....
ORG_DSC03417.JPG

Blue Gelato 41 1....
ORG_DSC03418.JPG

Blue Gelato 41 2....
ORG_DSC03421.JPG

Strawberry Lemonade 1....
ORG_DSC03419.JPG

Strawberry Lemonade 2....
ORG_DSC03420.JPG

It's pretty boring over here now. Check back in a couple days and it'll be a different story. The Purple Punch is in the cupboard in a propagator to keep the humidity up....
ORG_DSC03426.JPG

Congratulations on your harvests Prof! That zkittles is so crazy frosty, just beautiful.
Thanks HH! I've not even began to trim it up yet. Mrs.F has gone to a raft race and left me in charge lol. Looks like another late night of trimming.

Back
Top Bottom