Barneys Farm Sponsors Grow: Gorilla Zkittles, Orange Sherbert Plus Many More

Yes, just the last post I noticed. It's all good, I was joking more than anything until you mentioned the lens error so maybe there was something to it.
I expect there is something up with the camera. Last time I thought I broke it there was resin all over the lense lol. The error code appeared last night and when you move the camera the image has an unnatural wobble to it. I really don't want it to brake as I won't be able to afford one one these for a while.

I So need a good camera all my pics are from a Galaxy 7
When I first joined I only had the kindle fire tablet camera. Luckily I was able to buy this one from a friend. It's not actually that good but it does the job. It hates low lighting and close ups but isn't too bad overall.

Hey 420. I've been rained off work today so it's no money but more family time. Hopefully I'll get to spend some time in the grow room as well though I'm up to date with most things. I've got some pics from last night but it seems that Sauga was right and that the camera is falling apart. There's something wrong with the lense which makes it difficult to focus. I'll have to take it in to town to get it looked at but that means we may have to use tablet cam for a while. I was thinking about moving the Vanilla Kush into the centre spot in the tent as it looks like she will fill the space better. I may have been wrong about the Shishkaberry being the plant to watch out for as the VK is growing really well. She looks like she's starting to push some budsites already these pics are from yesterday which was day 6 of flower for these....
ORG_DSC06416.JPG
ORG_DSC06417.JPG
ORG_DSC06424.JPG

Shishkaberry....
ORG_DSC06418.JPG
ORG_DSC06421.JPG

Ayahuasca Purple....
ORG_DSC06419.JPG
ORG_DSC06422.JPG

Vanilla Kush....
ORG_DSC06420.JPG
ORG_DSC06423.JPG

I’ve been rained off as well mate. Not looking good for tomorrow either. Plants look great. Sorry to hear about the bud rot. Still looks like you managed to save the day by chopping early. Hope you’re well, I’m going to catch up on your other journal now!

I’ve been rained off as well mate. Not looking good for tomorrow either. Plants look great. Sorry to hear about the bud rot. Still looks like you managed to save the day by chopping early. Hope you’re well, I’m going to catch up on your other journal now!
Good to hear from you Lew. The summer came to an abrupt end and it's been raining on and off for weeks now. I'm going to try and be more prepared for humidity with this next round of plants. Now that I've turned the HPS back on the problem has gone away as it heats the grow room up and drops the humidity to around 50%. We're all doing well at this end buddy. Hectic as usual lol

The Purple Punch....

Here's my baby! I've been looking forward to this one most of all and so far she's not disappointed. We're only on flowering day 4 though it's day 3 in these pics. She's already blushing out like crazy and I'm looking forward to seeing what she looks like after 2 and a half more weeks of stretch. I know you guys love your bamboo supports and hangers but I really do think that the net is the best option for this one. She's going to be a nightmare to defoliate in the coming weeks regardless of how she's supported. It looks like we could still be on track to beat the POG though I think that the PP will be a bit shorter....
ORG_DSC06425.JPG
ORG_DSC06438.JPG
ORG_DSC06440.JPG
ORG_DSC06441.JPG
ORG_DSC06442.JPG
ORG_DSC06439.JPG

Hey Prof!

The garden looks great and I’m sorry to hear about the bud rot! That PPunch looks like she’s going strong! Mine are just pushing out nodes 4-5 so I’ll begin training this week woohoo! Really excited to compare our purple Punch Phenos
Howdy Dutch! The bud rot was bad but I saved most of the harvest. SL 1 took a heavy loss but the rest were not too bad. The PP has been pretty tough so far. She has some cool looking leaves that are kinda messy and uneven. How are you training your PP....that's sounds a bit weird lol

Lookin great in the garden prof. All your plants look really happy and healthy. Your right the Vk had kind of an unassuming start but look at her now she's the queen of the tent. Like you I really have my eye on the PP. can't wait to see her covered in buds. Hope your well prof.

Lookin great in the garden prof. All your plants look really happy and healthy. Your right the Vk had kind of an unassuming start but look at her now she's the queen of the tent. Like you I really have my eye on the PP. can't wait to see her covered in buds. Hope your well prof.
Eyes off the PP thank you lol. I just went in had look at her and she's grown quite a bit since those last pics. I might try to raise her up on a little table or something as I think she's going to be low but wide growing. Better for my back that way. I've also topped up her pot today. She's starting to get hungry now. Her roots are looking much better so I'll post a pic of them later on today. We're well thanks N. it still feels like the weekend which isn't a bad thing I guess. Hope you're all well

I've got some pics from last night but it seems that Sauga was right and that the camera is falling apart.
lol, well I didn't quite say it was falling apart as much as I thought something had changed all of a sudden. I did think it fell in the toilet though but edited that because I didn't want to post it like I just did.

Hey 420. I've been rained off work today so it's no money but more family time. Hopefully I'll get to spend some time in the grow room as well though I'm up to date with most things. I've got some pics from last night but it seems that Sauga was right and that the camera is falling apart. There's something wrong with the lense which makes it difficult to focus. I'll have to take it in to town to get it looked at but that means we may have to use tablet cam for a while. I was thinking about moving the Vanilla Kush into the centre spot in the tent as it looks like she will fill the space better. I may have been wrong about the Shishkaberry being the plant to watch out for as the VK is growing really well. She looks like she's starting to push some budsites already these pics are from yesterday which was day 6 of flower for these....
ORG_DSC06416.JPG
ORG_DSC06417.JPG
ORG_DSC06424.JPG

Shishkaberry....
ORG_DSC06418.JPG
ORG_DSC06421.JPG

Ayahuasca Purple....
ORG_DSC06419.JPG
ORG_DSC06422.JPG

Vanilla Kush....
ORG_DSC06420.JPG
ORG_DSC06423.JPG
WOW!! beautiful plants Professor!! Teach me plz

lol, well I didn't quite say it was falling apart as much as I thought something had changed all of a sudden. I did think it fell in the toilet though but edited that because I didn't want to post it like I just did.
Funny you should say that. The cat actually kicked the tablet in the toilet last week. Probably in retaliation for all those milking's GG made me perform on him
WOW!! beautiful plants Professor!! Teach me plz
Thanks Flagg! I shall try my best

:passitleft:

Hey 420. I've taken some pics using the tablet today. I don't like it lol. Hopefully we can sort the camera out soon and get back to normality. These are yesterday's pics again but I'll do something more up to date pics shortly....
IMG_2602.JPG

Shishkaberry....
IMG_2604.JPG
IMG_2614.JPG
IMG_2610.JPG

Ayahuasca Purple....
IMG_2607.JPG
IMG_2618.JPG
IMG_2616.JPG

Vanilla Kush....
IMG_2609.JPG
IMG_2626.JPG
IMG_2624.JPG

You off from work today? Rain out?
Yep. We are doing a job that requires dry conditions for a minimum of 24 hours. We've been trying since Friday to get it done but no luck. It looks better tomorrow though so hopefully we can do it then.

Back
Top Bottom