Barneys Farm Sponsors Grow: Gorilla Zkittles, Orange Sherbert Plus Many More

Heaven forbid they should ever run out. Then I become a villain for not being able to grow fast enough lol.
It’s ok, be the villain for a minute. Then when you hand them the next variety pack, you’ll be a hero - as you should be. Spoiled kids need to see what it would be like once in a while!!

You've got me started now HH! :lot-o-toke:
Lol, I get the feeling you might be one who is “too nice” sometimes. Maybe you need a little poke with a pitchfork to tell them what little ingrates they are! :laughtwo:

This is where I plan to be from now on...

:thumb:
At the moment I do mine and the Mrs but also her family's and there's 4 of them. They all smoke recreationally though and don't seem to care about quality or the fact that I grow it for other reasons. Mainly so I don't go mental lol.
Lol, I get the feeling you might be one who is “too nice” sometimes. Maybe you need a little poke with a pitchfork to tell them what little ingrates they are! :laughtwo:
I think you're right. I'd prefere to use a cattle prod though
I'm with crabbypants HH! Ingrates!

Do any of them help pay for your supplies?
they pay for the electricity and the water. That's it. I pay for seeds, tents, fans, soil, nutes, ph meters, grow lights and literally everything else. The water and electricity isn't actually that much and before I took over and made things more eco they were using a 1000w HPS to start seedlings :rofl:

At the moment I do mine and the Mrs but also her family's and there's 4 of them. They all smoke recreationally though and don't seem to care about quality or the fact that I grow it for other reasons. Mainly so I don't go mental lol.

I think you're right. I'd prefere to use a cattle prod though

they pay for the electricity and the water. That's it. I pay for seeds, tents, fans, soil, nutes, ph meters, grow lights and literally everything else. The water and electricity isn't actually that much and before I took over and made things more eco they were using a 1000w HPS to start seedlings :rofl:
You should give them a list of supplies. You are doing all the work and taking the risk.

Haha, don’t let me ruffle your feathers too much. After the big fight you can tell them, it’s all HH’s fault!! It’ll be nice to get those moochers off your back though. Lol. Then they’ll miss you so much!!

You should give them a list of supplies. You are doing all the work and taking the risk.
They'd get all the wrong things. I'd probably end up with a pack of incandescent bulbs, a shower extraction fan and an 8 person sized camping tent to work with. I can't do miracles. I'm not the messiah! I've come to except that now
Haha, don’t let me ruffle your feathers too much. After the big fight you can tell them, it’s all HH’s fault!! It’ll be nice to get those moochers off your back though. Lol. Then they’ll miss you so much!!
oh yes they will seeing as literally everything is mine lol. I threw all their equipment away because it was either mouldy, rusty or damaged in various ways lol

heres a link mate . hope i dont get told off
Thanks GG. It was hidden in the seeds section. It seems like a good idea and I don't know why I've never seen or heard of it before. Are Holy Seeds the only company that do this currently? Maybe it's more of a thing stateside than over here. Maybe someone could shed some light on it. VG, Preston, HH, Saugypoo's. Any of you familiar with buying pollen?

Multi-quote...another thing I didn't learn from GG:

@InTheShed you'll be happy to know that I'm not going to use the net for PP and will work something else out.
LOL! I have to stop talking. I said don't net THAT grow because of all the cool crazy angles you created with the supercrops. I'll never live that down. :straightface:
should finish up around early December which means I get plan a more manageable 2019 in the grow room.
Uhh...it's 2019 now Prof.
Ayahuasca Purple....
The shorty of the group
Which means it needs one of MrS' bibles under it. Raise that baby up!
it has blown your mind for a more managable 2019
Oh good, it wasn't just me :).
just need to dry it a little more.
And a bit of a cleaning!
I'm still going to be run off my feet
Easy to do with your feet...

Back
Top Bottom