Barneys Farm Sponsors Grow: Gorilla Zkittles, Orange Sherbert Plus Many More

She looks as good upside down as she did right side up...

Congrats on the beautiful harvest,Prof !

Got it done just before the kid woke up lol. It was an easy plant to trim. I'll get some decent pics of the nugs tomorrow. Some good quality bud right there....
IMG_4764.JPG
IMG_4765.JPG
IMG_4766.JPG
IMG_4767.JPG

:rip: Vanilla Kush. Congrats on your upcoming harvest prof you got some real beauty's there.
Thanks N! I'll get some more pics shortly. She has green and purple patches on her buds which you couldn't see whilst she was in the tent under the high intensity lighting. Next up is the Ayahuasca Purple
Dang sucka!

You know just how to get me hot & bothered.

:rofl:

In case you didn't know
Lol. I'll give it another go later darling :)
Congrats. She's a beauty and I'm sure she smells even better than she looks.
Yummy.
Thanks VG. She does smell good. Her buds are super dense and her leaves made a really satisfying crunch sound when they we're being trimmed off. She had a lot more bud on her than I thought as well. Hardly any larf which made the trim go that's much easier
Good luck with the trimming mate. I’d tell you trimming gorgeous bud like that is easy but we both know I’d be lying! Just think of that scissor hash spliff at the end. Seriously, nice work Professor looks banging.
I got 3 and a half coat hangers worth of this one. That's how I measure freshly cut buds lol. Doing one plant a day was definitely a good idea. There's no way I'd have time to do all in one sitting. Not anymore. Guess what? I had that scissor hash spliff and it knocked me out cold. I used some Glueberry OG as a base then added the Vanilla Kush hash and BANG! Profs out for the count lol

:yummy: Happy Harvest Prof! :yummy:
looks fantastic!!
Thank you HH. Today's trim should be a nice and easy one as the AP is the smallest plant. Tomorrow I tackle the Shishkaberry though. Damn
Wow you didn’t hang about. Looks ace mate.
Lol. No time to relax with the trimming. I was expecting the baby to wake up half way through but she let me finish trimming and get cleaned up just in time. It was pretty much just straight colas. It really was an easy trim. Not like the Gorilla Zkittles which took me more than twice as long to trim

What a pain to trim but what a nice plant. She did go a nice purple but not quite as much as the AP. Her buds are some of the densest I've ever grown and are as sticky as they come. Smells the best so far as well. Still no fruit in the scent or the scissor hash joint I've just had. This stuff is great and I can't wait to sample a dry bud. She ended up being a 6 coat hanger plant and will easily yield the most out of the 4 current plants....
ORG_DSC08341.JPG
ORG_DSC08342.JPG
ORG_DSC08346.JPG
ORG_DSC08347.JPG
ORG_DSC08348.JPG
ORG_DSC08351.JPG
ORG_DSC08353.JPG
ORG_DSC08355.JPG
ORG_DSC08357.JPG
ORG_DSC08363.JPG

Back
Top Bottom